Compax info?

Hello, I'm new to this forum and was hoping to get ID info and opinions on this Compax. Does it look correct? Thanks very much!
upload_2024-3-13_23-22-7.png
upload_2024-3-13_23-23-29.png

Like 4
Some more info would be nice..... I do recognise it as being for sale but can be bothered to look it up.

What research did you do yourself?
Edited:

The seller gave a REF: that I can't seem to find directly so I did image searches which turned up next to nothing. I did find another example of a similar case but a slightly different dial which led me to a post from a few years ago on this forum. In that post there was disagreement on some of the aspects of that dial (fonts) which are very similar to this one. In none of the images I've seen of Compax models did I see a "roman" 12 like this one whereas this one does have the "Swiss" that the other one posted here lacked. The seller didn't post a shot of either the case back or the movement which are red flags to me so I hoped those who know far more about the brand and model could guide me.

And that reference is? This watch is on the market for quite some time btw

REF: WAG24000
"This watch is on the market for quite some time btw"
I hadn't seen it before but it doesn't surprise me. I do like the case design but am unfamiliar with the vintage models from UG.

The case and dial appear to be original ug. Do you have photos of movement + caseback etc?

nice watch, all original, for sale from ages from an auction house that put a crazy estimate on it

Like 2