Chronostop Crystal

Hey everyone,

I just purchased a 146.010 Chronostop (although I think it's actually a 146.009, and the caseback is a replacement, as it appears to be a '69, and has normal dial, not the 90 degree rotate), and the crystal looks to be a generic domed replacement vs. the flat original.

Does anyone have the reference number so I can try to source an unscratched, and hopefully a NOS Omega replacement?
Thanks in advance!

(I tried to add the photos as full size from images downloaded on my PC but they were .webp, and I couldn't get them to display regardless of the various image hosting services' URLs I used)
Edited:

I found a forum post for a 145.009 that says a NOS crystal would be PZ5142, is it same for the 146.009/010?

Omega PZ5142 ,
i have bought an aftermarket replacement part from Gleave & co . and it was very good .
when i searched for one about a month ago i saw 2 NOS original ones for sale on Ebay but they weren’t cheap .

Omega PZ5142 ,
i have bought an aftermarket replacement part from Gleave & co . and it was very good .
when i searched for one about a month ago i saw 2 NOS original ones for sale on Ebay but they weren’t cheap .

There's a seller in eu, joseherrero.eu selling 063PZ5142 NOS for 30eu, seems pretty reasonable, does the 063 prefix mean anything?

that is a nice aftermarket, am I allowed to link the ebay listing for the NOS? its a dealer (i'm not affiliated) and he has quite the selection of reasonable NOS crystals

that is a nice aftermarket, am I allowed to link the ebay listing for the NOS? its a dealer (i'm not affiliated) and he has quite the selection of reasonable NOS crystals

I actually don’t know i am myself a new member here , now that i think about it i am not sure if the link i provided is allowed .

reread the rules, it seems like we are good to post links, but not if it's a link you're selling outside of the sales forum, with it's post requirement listed within.
This is the link to the crystal seller, shipping is kind of expensive for such a small thing (15eu), but the total price after currency conversion and shipping was 55, which I think is a good deal for NOS.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1860809138...4MHAFkfO+JLVaB4a2Krwg8mA==|tkp:Bk9SR6yixbmQZA

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
reread the rules, it seems like we are good to post links, but not if it's a link you're selling outside of the sales forum, with it's post requirement listed within.
This is the link to the crystal seller, shipping is kind of expensive for such a small thing (15eu), but the total price after currency conversion and shipping was 55, which I think is a good deal for NOS.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/186080913831?itmmeta=01J21SHA4EFY1XZ47KN8K6HESZ&hash=item2b534969a7:g:57sAAOSwrv5iDBWk&itmprp=enc:AQAJAAAA8KMHay7dkLrPdCCBcjrsB5rSfu3HnKRLYlyufV8zJLAE2nc7LkPN0GuWImU7LZSH5Gs45nRdCeolbLhyDkMknKrQnriGp3ePl+gQhjhDVY7FizwnVLDNMLK3cBJyxPvvJ8SitarGC4moatVLHJe6bBLL/x6J3+/R9PAXJOgnvfQq5PtPBtQr97uPwwTg1pIkOy7+XrSDNklaflu7XNiAK1UWZuTkG69X4ElhDtqxOtmiURM2A8gEZ4Weti8U8MvJScEhxL+cTnYccQPkjRE4GH8NQZdQlzKNzkTP9xDg784MHAFkfO+JLVaB4a2Krwg8mA==|tkp:Bk9SR6yixbmQZA
that sounds like a fair deal for a NOS , i do think the photos dont match to the item on the list .
i would suggest contacting the seller to assure that it is an original omega and not an aftermarket .

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
I'll update this with responses as well as photos if it is indeed NOS when I get it.

Like 1