Posts 274 Likes 266 Leviathan ·Jan 11, 2022 Simple question… someone walking down the street presents you these two watches, which one do you go home with? 1) Tag Heuer Autavia GMT (COSC) 2) Bell & Ross V2-93 GMT Pics:
Posts 1,086 Likes 6,046 Twocats ·Jan 11, 2022·Married... with children You need to add the Baltic GMT with the same blue and grey. Do you have to go home with one ?
Posts 688 Likes 7,607 Boojumhunter ·Jan 11, 2022 Tag for me. Just a gut feel, but if pushed I'd cite the orange detailing (and B&R should always be square!)
Posts 897 Likes 3,715 TheGreekPhysique ·Jan 11, 2022 I dont have a GMT in my collection so it would be nice to have either. If I got the choice I would probably go with the TAG. I have one already but its quartz.
Posts 3,436 Likes 9,117 blufinz52 ·Jan 11, 2022·Hears dead people, not watch rotors. A strange premise for which watch to choose, but I'll play along. The B&R.
Posts 274 Likes 266 Leviathan ·Jan 11, 2022 Dan S I'll keep my money. This hypothetical situation doesn’t require you to purchase anything. Just pick one… free of charge.
Posts 1,465 Likes 6,665 duc ·Jan 11, 2022 B&R based only on the bezel differences. If the bezel on the Tag were less blingy, I'd choose it.
Posts 1,008 Likes 1,622 mario_8778 ·Jan 11, 2022 I like the Tag.The Bell & Ross name on the dial is too much IMO! Not an expert on watches though.
Posts 4,880 Likes 24,824 vbrad26 ·Jan 11, 2022 This is actually tough. I can dissect this further and make it more difficult, but my initial thought was B&R.
Posts 9,254 Likes 77,072 Spruce ·Jan 11, 2022·London sunburst dial fan I tried a couple of Seiko divers but found them too clunky, wide and thick, so if these were given to me, I’d give them away 😎
Posts 10,070 Likes 57,380 gbesq ·Jan 11, 2022 Can I choose one, sell it, pocket the cash and then head down to my Omega Boutique? 😁
Posts 35,655 Likes 39,900 dsio ·Jan 11, 2022·Ash @ ΩF The TAG of those two but not a fan of either really
Posts 975 Likes 1,517 timoss ·Jan 11, 2022 B&R But there are lot of other options out there that I would pick before either.
Posts 1,993 Likes 3,689 tpatta ·Jan 11, 2022·Happily spending my daughter’s inheritance B&R. I like the date position and the red GMT hand.
Posts 1,046 Likes 5,447 marcn ·Jan 11, 2022 Leviathan This hypothetical situation doesn’t require you to purchase anything. Just pick one… free of charge. AKA: “A reverse Sophie’s Choice”