Checking the automatic winding on 1120 movement

Hey can someone please tell me how to check the rotor/auto winding of my 2532.80 with 1120 movement? When hand wound it gives 46 hours power reserve but trying to work out if there is an issue with the rotor not charging as it should do. Do I need to spin the watch a bunch times. I’m guessing that could be in the hundreds of times to get to full power?
Thanks very much

You can put it on a winder and wait as long as possible to make sure it’s been fully wound. Or you can shake the hell out of it for an awhile and let it sit. With that said, what initiated your curiosity?

Like 1
You can put it on a winder and wait as long as possible to make sure it’s been fully wound. Or you can shake the hell out of it for an awhile and let it sit. With that said, what initiated your curiosity?
Thanks, don’t have a winder. Just not sure if the power reserve is that great when not wound. If I’m wearing it and haven’t wound for a few days it only lasts about 24 hours when I take it off and leave. Although to be fair I don’t tend to wear at night and only work at a desk

Fully wind it manually and then start wearing it, if it doesn't stop in day to day wear you don't have a problem.

Like 2
Thanks, don’t have a winder. Just not sure if the power reserve is that great when not wound. If I’m wearing it and haven’t wound for a few days it only lasts about 24 hours when I take it off and leave. Although to be fair I don’t tend to wear at night and only work at a desk

There’s your answer. There's nothing wrong with your rotor. If you're not active, then I suggest you wind it before putting it on or after taking it off.

Like 2
There’s your answer. There's nothing wrong with your rotor. If you're not active, then I suggest you wind it before putting it on or after taking it off.
Thanks very much for the help!

Like 1