Cheaper Than A new Watch

Id love to buy a new watch every few months but my trust fund failed to materialize. The next best option for me is a new band. Not only does this keep my Speedmaster feeling new to me but reduces wear and scratches on the bracelet. I wanted a sailcloth strap. and considered an A IMG_1034.jpeg IMG_1035.jpeg IMG_1036.jpeg rtem, but the trust fund problem reared its ugly head again. I found a really nice alternative on Etsy, FinWatchStraps-Handmade in Finland. Really nice quality at less than 1/3 the price. I bought a black and have a brown on the way.

Congrats on the trust-fund and the watch! 😜 If I may share a lil tidbit which I wish I was told when I first got into Omegas: Omega's strap length dimensions are different from the standard strap length to account for the tail being tucked under. If you're wearing a normal strap on the standard pin-and-buckle it'll be fine, but if you wear the same strap on the Omega deployant it'll fit and wear differently; you'll notice that Omega's deployant-based straps have a longer 'buckle' side.

Something to keep in mind! I have tiny 6inch wrists, it's a nightmare finding not-custom straps that fit. I see you don't have that problem. The Speedy is a strap monster!

Great strap choice. I have a new speedy coming soon and cant wait to add some straps to it.