Can you convert my pocket watch to a wristwatch?

Posts
18,760
Likes
38,964
Yes, certainly, just bring it in.

tick tick tick tick tick ...............................

Some time later.

Here you go, converted so you can wear it in your wrist.



I even put in a modern wrist watch movement for you! So it really is converted as you asked.



😲
 
Posts
9,588
Likes
27,705
5npcba.jpg
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
How many times did I say, “polish the case and make it automatic”?
 
Posts
15,951
Likes
47,910
Yes, certainly, just bring it in.

tick tick tick tick tick ...............................

Some time later.

Here you go, converted so you can wear it in your wrist.





I even put in a modern wrist watch movement for you! So it really is converted as you asked.








😲


And I thought I had seen everything!
 
Posts
4,017
Likes
45,185
Two movements... You could have made it GMT 😀
 
Posts
18,307
Likes
27,671
I have questions…
 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
Two movements... You could have made it GMT 😀

Had a GMT the other day………Probably the prune juice
 
Posts
7,090
Likes
56,948
It needs a new band. Old one's tacky.
 
Posts
401
Likes
178
Here you go, converted so you can wear it in your wrist.



I even put in a modern wrist watch movement for you! So it really is converted as you asked.



😲

FINALLY someone has found a use for all those cylinder movements with all those beautiful dials/cases!
 
Posts
15,951
Likes
47,910
Is this thread real?
1919 Burlington

I’d wear that! Well done.