Can I wear my speedmaster while cutting the grass?

Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
What a question!
Are you one of those renegades that believe that Earth is a globe?
Of is full of nutters. 😁😉😀
Indeed. Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
So if it’s ok to wear it whilst racing a car…………..then it should be ok for racing lawn mowers
 
Posts
3,297
Likes
9,923
Remember that its certified for a sterile, zero gravity laboratory like environment, not being dragged around on earth by you clumsy millennials.
 
Posts
6,470
Likes
21,995
I can wear an Oris while blacksmithing. You should be okay wearing a Speedmaster to cut the grass.

 
Posts
1,414
Likes
759
Always a rotorhead! 👍

Never forget your roots…number 19871! 👍


md-80-placeholder4.jpg
 
Posts
1,711
Likes
7,326
My watchmaker does not look happy when I tell him what I do while wearing the watches he serviced.
 
Posts
2,690
Likes
12,534
My watchmaker does not look happy when I tell him what I do while wearing the watches he serviced.

Neither does mine but I always clean them
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
I do it…haven’t had any problems…yet…

…and I’m still doing it…1861 on a Rothco protective band…

Edited:
 
Posts
10
Likes
54
Wow! Thanks to everyone for the replies, and the ball busting! Glad I could provide some entertaining joke material for everyone. I guess I’ll go ahead and wear the speedmaster without worry.
 
Posts
3,297
Likes
9,923
Wow! Thanks to everyone for the replies, and the ball busting! Glad I could provide some entertaining joke material for everyone. I guess I’ll go ahead and wear the speedmaster without worry.
Thank You! and what a first post! Not everyone get four pages on their first post, good work sir!
 
Posts
1,913
Likes
2,928
Wow! Thanks to everyone for the replies, and the ball busting! Glad I could provide some entertaining joke material for everyone. I guess I’ll go ahead and wear the speedmaster without worry.

Thank you (seriously) for having a sense of humor and taking the replies in the right spirit. This is a welcoming forum for polite people who don’t take themselves too seriously and who are willing to do their own research.
 
Posts
30,181
Likes
77,927
You can cut the grass while wearing one. You can cut a rug while wearing one. You can even cut the cheese while wearing one, with no ill effects...
 
Posts
7,323
Likes
23,732
You can cut the grass while wearing one. You can cut a rug while wearing one. You can even cut the cheese while wearing one, with no ill effects...

Depend who you’re standing next to…