Can anyone identify this watch strap?

Posts
5,309
Likes
53,961
Whats it from, appears to be solid 18K clasp, possibly links too but brand unknown.

 
Posts
18,736
Likes
38,885
Looks like a Gay Frères branded bracelet. I think the IBX refers to the trademark of an Ibex head and letters GF.
Can't offer much more than that though Graeme.
 
Posts
5,309
Likes
53,961
Looks like a Gay Frères branded bracelet. I think the IBX refers to the trademark of an Ibex head and letters GF.
Can't offer much more than that though Graeme.

Thanks Jim
Ibex? I thought it looks like a fish and a hook.
IBX, my interpretation is 18K?

Any one else know more definitively?
 
Posts
18,736
Likes
38,885
Dang!
Didn't look close enough at the "IBX". It is indeed 18K!
:whipped:

It's also an 18K bracelet made by Gay Frères.

From Mikrolisk.

 
Posts
5,309
Likes
53,961
Dang!
Didn't look close enough at the "IBX". It is indeed 18K!
:whipped:

It's also an 18K bracelet made by Gay Frères.

From Mikrolisk.


Yep certainly looks to be Gay Frères, now just need to know off what watch as I am guessing its not a generic strap.