Can anyone help with this ladymatic??

Cost will also very much depend on the country you’re in, whether you’re in a major metropolis or smaller location.:
Also depends on who you are and what your motivations are. If you only have and want one watch and if you love this one, then the cost of a service may be worth it for you.
However you have to consider it like pure disposal, you will never be able to recoup your costs if you tire of the watch later. That’s a choice you can make with one or two or ever a few more watches if it makes you happy and you can afford it — but it’s not sustainable for value conservation.

Thank you everyone for your help,information and suggestion. Your advice gave me a starting point of what to look for. Along with that and reading a couple of articles on movements I was able to find the problem and fix. My watch works great and is keeping perfect time!!!

Lol now I just have to figure out how to get my longines and Timex working!

Thank you everyone for your help,information and suggestion. Your advice gave me a starting point of what to look for. Along with that and reading a couple of articles on movements I was able to find the problem and fix. My watch works great and is keeping perfect time!!!
You fixed it?? What was the issue and have you worked on watches before?

I ask becuase I have been collecting for decades and if I so much as take the back off things start flying across the room.

Ope never worked on one. I am very careful when I open one. I just read up on how they work to try and pinpoint a no thing and noticed if I held it over my head with the back off the half circle part was making it stop whenever it swung around to the wheel. So I took an extra soft baby tooth brush and very lightly gave it a brush in case there was any dirt then took a toothpick and dipped it in some 3-in-one oil and lightly applied. Then manually swung the half circle around a few times to disperse the oil and wa-la it works!!

Would have been easier if I could have figure out how to remove the stem so I could take it out of the case. Still looking for that info

Tinkering with a cal 660.
That takes confidence to a new level.

I collect watchs of this sort and quality. For most collectorts these watches are not desirable. Such watches are not for investment, but they have value all the same. There will always be those of us who desire such watches.
There are those of us who have learned to service our own watches. It does take a certain frame of mind. In this day and age there are many more options. The best way does remain to work with someone who is willing to teach. If young one can take classes from the various institiutes and collecting societies.
Books and videos can also be of help. But remember that these are written more for entertaimnent or profit, than to actually be of direct use. Often the book or video shows the exeption to the rule. My mentor said that learning from a book was like watching someone else do the work from behind. You can only see over their sholder and their head often gets in the way. Much comes from learning how to hold the tools in one's hand. How to stand, how to sit. To train the eye as to what there is to see. ... and also how to listen.

Tell us more, got a pic?

Alright folks, lay your bets!
Will it let me post video on here?
Tinkering with a cal 660.
That takes confidence to a new level.
?? ...is that a big no no? I haven't actually taken anything apart and if I had to I figured it's like a car..anything you remove you put back in the opposite order...right??
I collect watchs of this sort and quality. For most collectorts these watches are not desirable. Such watches are not for investment, but they have value all the same. There will always be those of us who desire such watches.
There are those of us who have learned to service our own watches. It does take a certain frame of mind. In this day and age there are many more options. The best way does remain to work with someone who is willing to teach. If young one can take classes from the various institiutes and collecting societies.
Books and videos can also be of help. But remember that these are written more for entertaimnent or profit, than to actually be of direct use. Often the book or video shows the exeption to the rule. My mentor said that learning from a book was like watching someone else do the work from behind. You can only see over their sholder and their head often gets in the way. Much comes from learning how to hold the tools in one's hand. How to stand, how to sit. To train the eye as to what there is to see. ... and also how to listen.
I've always had the mindset of if your going to own something you should learn about it, how it works and how to take care of and to repair. Plus I like challenging myself with new things☺️

You can post a link to a youtube video.

?? ...is that a big no no? I haven't actually taken anything apart and if I had to I figured it's like a car..anything you remove you put back in the opposite order...right??
I've always had the mindset of if your going to own something you should learn about it, how it works and how to take care of and to repair. Plus I like challenging myself with new things☺️

I really must bow in awe for your entrepeneur spirit. My experience is much like @JwRosenthal - small things start flying 😟

To use the car analogy, you might not want to start a engine rebuild if you don’t know what a piston is. Or maybe you do, only one way to learn 😀. It will just take awhile and lots of learning opportunities along the way. And use an engine you don’t care a whole lot about. I like your attitude and do-it-yourself spirit! Best of luck.

I held it over my head with the back off the half circle part was making it stop whenever it swung around to the wheel. So I took an extra soft baby tooth brush and very lightly gave it a brush in case there was any dirt then took a toothpick and dipped it in some 3-in-one oil and lightly applied. Then manually swung the half circle around a few times to disperse the oil and wa-la it works!!
You've got spunk!
So the rotor was interfering with the balance wheel, or perhaps some debris between the two. Where did you apply the oil?

So the rotor was interfering with the balance wheel, or perhaps some debris between the two. Where did you apply the oil?

That was my interpretation also. Not sure this will be a long-term solution, but no harm in trying.

You can post a link to a youtube video.

I really must bow in awe for your entrepeneur spirit. My experience is much like @JwRosenthal - small things start flying 😟
Haha so far no flying watch parts...I figure if I can learn the hardest part of anything first then everything else is a piece of cake( in theory at least) .....besides I always told my kids go big or go home!!!
To use the car analogy, you might not want to start a engine rebuild if you don’t know what a piston is. Or maybe you do, only one way to learn 😀. It will just take awhile and lots of learning opportunities along the way. And use an engine you don’t care a whole lot about. I like your attitude and do-it-yourself spirit! Best of luck.
Nobody knows how to do anything untill they learn how..with all the information so easily available " I don't know how isn't in my vocabulary"...more like "I haven't taught myself that...YET"

You've got spunk!
Under the half circle
You've got spunk!
Under the half circle( sorry the rotor? Half circle is stuck in my head lol) just a teeny tiny bit then moved it around to oil all of it a bit. 3-in-onea awsome..it's like the franks red hot of lubricants..I put that s**@# on everything

Haha first thing I ever rebuilt was my sister's starter..too expensive to buy a new óne(she was19 i was 16) so we bought a rebuild kit and a book for her 70 something nova and taught ourselves at that time I didn't even know how to change a tire since I didn't even have a car. When I finally could afford a car I was 21. Bought the car drove to work(had only ever driven a total of about two blocks EVER

Under the half circle

Under the half circle( sorry the rotor? Half circle is stuck in my head lol) just a teeny tiny bit then moved it around to oil all of it a bit. 3-in-onea awsome..it's like the franks red hot of lubricants..I put that s**@# on everything

The rotor rotates around the center axle, but does not touch anything underneath it, so there is no reason to put oil under it. That oil can't do any good, unfortunately. However, the rotor isn't necessary for the movement to run, so hopefully things will keep going for a while, even if you need to wind manually.