Can anyone help with this ladymatic??

I can't seem to find any info for this watch. I'm not even sure what the serial number is and am not finding any other omega watch that says made in England. Also when I try and search omega ladymatic it keeps referencing de ville. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I hope I submitted this in the correct forum. If I didn't I apologize, This is my first time

I can help. It is a watch! Anything else you might like to know? 😁

Serial number dates to ca 1972/3.

Unfortunately there lots of Omegas that there simply isn't any information on especially anything that wasn't cased by Omega in Switzerland.

It's an English cased Ladymatic, so it won't have a Swiss equivalent or Swiss reference number.

Watch movements were often exported to other countries from Switzerland and a local Omega agent would have the watch assembled using locally produced cases.

No, it's quite authentic, no worries there.

So does that mean it's not authentic?
As said earlier- it was common to just import movements and dials from Switzerland to an importer and they would have it cased locally to avoid tariffs- happened all over the world and sold by Omega dealers.
Your looks to be a very typical for early 70’s style.

So you have all the info for this watch from the beginning .. Omega Ladymatic , caliber 660 , serial number.., cased in England. Everything ok.

Serial number dates to ca 1972/3.

Unfortunately there lots of Omegas that there simply isn't any information on especially anything that wasn't cased by Omega in Switzerland.

Does that mean they wouldn't have infor if I requested an extract from the archives? Or would omega even be able to authenticate it for me?

You did just fine for $25-

An extract is unlikely to reveal anything about your watch and would cost more than the watch is actually worth.

Again, it's perfectly genuine, just wear it and enjoy.

You did just fine for $25-

An extract is unlikely to reveal anything about your watch and would cost more than the watch is actually worth.

Again, it's perfectly genuine, just wear it and enjoy.
Thank you, one more quick question. For some reason when it is face down it works great,as soon as I flip it face up to wear it ,it stops?

Thank you, one more quick question. For some reason when it is face down it works great,as soon as I flip it face up to wear it ,it stops?
It needs a service, sounds like cap jewel on the balance is out of whack or worn out.

It needs a service, sounds like cap jewel on the balance is out of whack or worn out.

This is a classic broken balance staff symptom...

This is a classic broken balance staff symptom...
Ugh. Yeah- I went back to the photos and that cap jewel looks locked in.

Ugh. Yeah- I went back to the photos and that cap jewel looks locked in.
Ok I'm really new at watch collecting so I'm just gonna say it......I have absolutely no idea what that means!!☺️...what's a cap jewel ?

It's wired be ause face down no problem everything moves beautifully ...face up instant stop.

What @Archer is saying is that the movement has a broken part, unfortunately this will be a costly repair, exceeding what the watch is worth by several times.

Ok I'm really new at watch collecting so I'm just gonna say it......I have absolutely no idea what that means!!☺️...what's a cap jewel ?
Ok, this is a cap jewel.

So that spinning thing is the balance, it has a hairsping on top. That is the heartbeat of the watch. The balance is mounted to a shaft called the “balance staff “ and that sits in a jewel at the bottom and one at the top and those jewels help keep it as friction free as possible (as opposed to metal on metal). They are designed to take some shock but a really hard impact can dislodge the jewels or break that staff.
So sometimes if it has taken a hard shock and it won’t run at all- it’s usually a badly broken balance staff. If it runs in one position, either a jewel is unseated, or the staff broke on one end or the other- so when down it sits properly on one jewel but when flipped it goes out of alignment and won’t run.

Either way, it’s not good and requires a watchmaker to get a new balance complete, or a staff and fit the current balance to that, and/or the jeweled “seats” that the staff sit in- or all the above.

It all comes down to how much do you want to invest into the watch