C-Shape: Does anyone see anything wrong here?

Hi guys,

I am considering to buy this Omega Ref. 168.017. Serial number is from 1969, flat bezel, "frosted" dial, Calibre 564.

So far, everything adds up well. Only thing that worrys me ist that the dial says "Swiss Made" instead of "T Swiss T". I know that this isn't a "must" to be authentic. But most examples of 168.017 still have the "T"s.

Can anybody give me an opinion on this?

lume pip at 3 a bit worn down, but other than that looks like a nice example, its got a service crown too, which i take as a good sign since it means its been looked after.

looking closer im not sure thats an actual 1040 bracelet, the links look like the edges are folded too, so price accordingly.

lume pip at 3 a bit worn down, but other than that looks like a nice example, its got a service crown too, which i take as a good sign since it means its been looked after.

looking closer im not sure thats an actual 1040 bracelet, the links look like the edges are folded too, so price accordingly.

Noless, thank you!

Didn't spot the 3 o'clock lume plot. Thanks for pointing that out!

The endlinks are correct, but it's in fact a Tissot bracelet that somehow fits the Conni.