Buying Omega w/ Warranty from Houston

Hello,
Looking to buy a specific Omega watch and live in Houston. Want to have warranty as well. Any suggestions on how to pay less than msrp?

Watch is : SKU:215.32.46.51.01.001

You could ask if they would give you a discount if you washed some dishes.

If that doesn't work, ask them politely if they would offer a discount, if you were to purchase on the spot.

The third party warranty issue with Jomashop may turn off some but they have it new for $6425 which is certainly below MSRP

If anyone else is curious like me, this is the watch being discussed.

45.5 mm case. That's a big watch and I'd imagine that it's thick too. The Omega warranty is always nice to have, but I will note that I purchased a new Omega from Jomashop about a year ago at a very substantial discount and have had absolutely no issues. I inquired initially about the watch at an OB and they wouldn't budge on price -- no discount. The watch from Jomashop was in brand new unworn condition with the protective plastic still on it, box, manual, etc. The discount was about 22% which was enough to have the watch serviced by Omega several times over had it been necessary. The watch kept perfect time out of the box and still does. No complaints.

No warranty but well below MSRP

I mean I will pay more than Jomashop but would be nice to be under MSRP

I mean I will pay more than Jomashop but would be nice to be under MSRP
The manufacturers have really squeezed the retailers on the delta between wholesale price vs retail price so discounts are harder to come by. You can always try an AD like Zadok's and see if they'll cut the price by the sales tax (8.25%), or give a slight discount if you pay by cash. I'm not sure how many dealers are going to have that watch in stock, so if they have to order it they may be less reluctant to deal on the price.