Bulova Sinatra 'My Way' - re-list & reduced

Re-listing at special pricing due to a small but unexpected expense at home. *As @Walrus mentions below - the unexpected expense is small only due to my electrician cousin giving me his 'friends and family' rate 🙁

So I bought this about 6-8 weeks back now and rather belatedly realized - I hardly ever attend anything that requires or calls for anything remotely so formal, and while I love the retro stylings of it, it's completely impractical for my day-to-day.

So here I offer to all a very recently purchased Bulova piece from their Frank Sinatra lineup, the 'My Way’ tank watch powered by a quartz mvm’t. It’s been exceptionally accurate although please be aware this is not considered an HAQ mvm’t.

Selling simply because despite enjoying the look, it just isn’t getting any wrist time – worn perhaps three times for a few hours each. I had it put immediately on the Hadley Roma grained leather and the Bulova OEM strap shown, with clasp, is also included and shows very little if any signs of wear.

No scratches or scuffs I can find although stickers have been removed. Please excuse any smudges or glares; happy to re-take any pics for an interested party. Comes as full kit including small Bulova branded tote and the small Bluetooth speaker given with the watch by Bulova, which could be quite handy – to note; I’ve never used it or unwrapped it, will be happy to do so for anyone who wants images of it.

SOLD 2/4/'22 Off-forum.

For any interested OF member; 275 USD net includes Conus shipping – as always, all sales final unless grossly misrepresented. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Link to watch on Bulova site for all details and specs: https://www.bulova.com/us/en/produc...Vza0-_X7wpMXmZYLGG01yYp_K13ym8ZQaAsN7EALw_wcB

Regarding the speaker. I don't know much about it as I rarely use anything like it and haven't taken it out of the case, though of course will be happy to take pics of the speaker itself if someone wants. Bulova calls it their 'Tune of Time' Bluetooth speaker; which retails on their site for $135: https://www.bulova.com/us/en/product/9D678.html?cgid=accessories

Some retailers were given allotments of these speakers to give as gifts with purchases of Sinatra-line watches, sort of like the old 'open a new checking account get a free toaster!' schtick of days of yore, I suppose. But being a purist I usually hate to break up a set, and it's kind of cool as well as potentially useful, so I've decided to include it in the sale currently.

Thanks to all for looking!
Edited:

Post-approval end of weekend bump, thanks for looking folks - guess if no interest back in the case it goes, no harm done 😀

Another bump or so and we'll put this one away again for now - feel free to reach out if interested; I just feel bad it isn't getting any use!

It’s very attractive!!

Thanks! Doesn't seem to be striking a big note so will pull end of weekend, but appreciate the kind words, and thanks to all for looking!

Let’s take this back to the top with fresh notes incoming 😀

Did you say “small” unexpected home expense? I didn’t know small ones existed.