BREAKING NEWS - New Limited Edition 'Space Force' Speedmaster!

Posts
2,123
Likes
11,385
There does in fact appear to be a Space Force Speedmaster....



Watched the first episode last night. Pretty funny stuff.

 
Posts
299
Likes
378
Id probably find resistance to be futile, if they announce a Star Trek LE Speedy.
 
Posts
1,802
Likes
10,157
Yeah, I'd be assimilated too. More of a self-assimilation though.
 
Posts
1,802
Likes
10,157
She's in the CBS series Picard. Still a pile of Borg hotness to be sure.
 
Posts
5,631
Likes
5,814
She's in the CBS series Picard. Still a pile of Borg hotness to be sure.

She is one hell of an actress. I haven't seen her yet where she hasn't nailed the character.
 
Posts
2,477
Likes
3,866
She's completely out of character in ST: Picard. And nothing makes sense on that show. We need a temporal anomaly to bring her back to the Delta quadrant on Voyager.
 
Posts
22
Likes
15
What do you mean “ 🤨 “ ? Obviously it’s to be able to hide among the space trees. ☕
Yes, better would be shades of blue and grey just like the Turkish AirForce.
 
Posts
1,802
Likes
10,157
Just found this. It’s the existing symbol of the Air Force Space Command. Looks like the new force symbol is simply a version of it


 
Posts
15,931
Likes
47,835
I’m holding out for the Speedmaster limited edition commemorating George Melies 1902 movie, Le Voyage dans la Lune. Think it couldn’t happen? Don’t bet on it! I think the attached image would be perfect for the dial of a Speedmaster.

 
Posts
531
Likes
1,183
I’m holding out for the Speedmaster limited edition commemorating George Melies 1902 movie, Le Voyage dans la Lune. Think it couldn’t happen? Don’t bet on it! I think the attached image would be perfect for the dial of a Speedmaster.

eye sore?
 
Posts
1,099
Likes
1,085
in for 2

one to sell. the other only to watch OF members outbid one another to try an get once it sells out
 
Posts
209
Likes
182
There does in fact appear to be a Space Force Speedmaster....



Watched the first episode last night. Pretty funny stuff.

I knew I spotted a Speedy on his wrist. Good show so far.
 
Posts
4,875
Likes
24,816
He's had it since before his Space Force days lol

37fcddc47b962a21ef794e8a69a19472.jpg
 
Posts
895
Likes
1,064
Correct me if I am wrong, but the NASA shuttle Enterprise was actually named for the Star Trek spaceship. So there is, you know, precedent.