Forums Latest Members

Any new limited edition Omegas due out?

1. omegaemu Dec 5, 2016

After years of Rolex ownership I have purchased a couple of limited edition model Omegas. I just think its nice to have something different. And not in huge numbers.
    Does anyone know of any new LE Omegas due out now or in 2017?

2. Screwbacks Dec 5, 2016

it will be interesting if omega will just announce a limited edition of 60th anniversary issue of 1957 speedmaster next year.

3. igatomic Dec 5, 2016

But if they keep churning out the LE's, won't the watch buying public eventually catch on and stop buying? Their variation on the DSOTM has been going on for years now with subtle colour changes, but housed in the same case. You only get to use "limited" a finite number of times before it becomes meaningless.

Linzer likes this.
  4. thatonewatchdude Dec 5, 2016

Rumor is they'll be doing something with the railmaster since it will also be its 60th anniversary as well.

5. Linzer Dec 5, 2016

Hopefully the new LE will not be the darkest of the dark or deepest of the deep! Any of those would be just too dark and deep. :unsure:

6. omegaemu Dec 5, 2016

I think that's what Rolex are missing, as all the watches seem to be the same old as years ago, I know the odd one comes out but not enough. I like the whole limited numbers bit of watch buying. Even if it is a bit of hype.

7. bill5959 Dec 5, 2016

I've heard the Snoopy Speedie is still being introduced. ::facepalm1::