BREAKING NEWS - New Limited Edition 'Space Force' Speedmaster!

Posts
1,302
Likes
2,578
Give it a countdown bezel and I might put my name down for one. ... My 2 cents worth to help Omega's struggling Speedmaster LE product development team come up with new ideas.
 
Posts
5,535
Likes
9,470
I am keeping my fingers crossed that Omega eventually releases a Space Balls LE...
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,579
What do we all think??

IMO and since you asked... as silly as a dial with a lunar module on it. My personal preference is to keep these logos or emblems in the caseback of the watch ☕ but everyone has their own personal preference of likes and dislikes.
 
Posts
1,159
Likes
8,038
This is perfect for the mission to Endor. 🙄

The reality is it really doesn't matter what color the Space Force uniforms is as the majority of the force will sitting behind a desk and never sniff space.

You called?
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
I am keeping my fingers crossed that Omega eventually releases a Space Balls LE...
Just re-release the Speedy II in PVD and call it Lord Helmut
 
Posts
7,774
Likes
14,367
Could be because the entire Space Force nonsense is a shell game of personnel and materiel created to put on the resume of a certain honesty- (and complexion) challenged CINC. And yes, woodland BDUs for space. After all, "there's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am." A direct quote.
Let's not drag politics into what should be a relatively fun thread.
 
Posts
8,855
Likes
28,095
"there's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am."

Woah.

So you have an even bigger and better Space Force?

Does that mean we can all have a go at being astronauts? 😁
 
Posts
783
Likes
1,350
But, you all have not heard the actual US Space Force theme song!