Brand new Omega Rocket Line Desk Clock!

Posts
653
Likes
345
Thanks, I see, so the brass wheel in my pictures can be unscrewed from the axle of that part in your picture that contains the mainspring.
I'll take it to my guy and see what he thinks, likely more trouble than it's worth so might just keep it for decoration and parts in case something goes wrong on my Omega. At least this gave me the opportunity to fire it up after 10+ years and was happy to see it's well and ticking ;-)
 
Posts
2,624
Likes
2,803
I figured I'd update on this one! Its been running non-stop since July, and just yesterday i corrected the time, it was fast about 10 minutes over ~3 months. So about 6 sec/day or so, which I'm not concerned about 😀 I could regulate it better, but I'm happy as-is 😀
 
Posts
653
Likes
345
Well done !
Still need to find some time to drop off my clone at the watchmaker I know who works on these "things" ;-)
 
Posts
1,000
Likes
1,815
From today's window shopping at (Brisbane) Vintage Watch Co.
And I didn't leave a forehead print for Ronny today!

Looks like a linen dial* and textured rocket body. *Honest. You wouldn't know from my pic though.
Running too.

Prime position
Edited:
 
Posts
18,732
Likes
38,884
Ronny must spend his lunch hour cleaning the glass.

Forehead prints.
Finger point prints.
"Holy crap look at the price of that!" sprays.
😁
 
Posts
1,000
Likes
1,815
Ronny must spend his lunch hour cleaning the glass.

Forehead prints.
Finger point prints.
"Holy crap look at the price of that!" sprays.
😁
They're very good at tucking the price labels in a position that gets you squinting and trying to stand upside down.
Avoids a bit of #3 but makes #1 inevitable 🙃