Bracelet Restoration

Hello people of the vintage OF world, after searching around I couldn't seem to find a thread specifically about bracelet restoration. There's a high chance I overlooked it so please point me that way if you do know of one.

Last night I put on my 155.007 with integrated bracelet and noticed how much 'play' there was between the links. If you're familiar with the 155.007 you'll know that parts are hard to come by so a new bracelet is not really an option.

I guess my questions are:

What causes this 'play'? Is it the link holes being enlarged through friction, bending of the pins, or something else?

If I sent this watch to Omega* would they be able to restore the bracelet and if so what kind of costs are we looking at?

*I'm not sure my local New Zealand watch makers would be capable of this job.

Thanks in advance!

Stretch occurs through a combination of wear/enlargement of the holes in the bracelet links and groves being worn into the bracelet pins.
Omega don’t really restore bracelets as far as I’m aware. Places like STS offer re pinning which can help but if the links themselves are severely worn, it won’t fully rectify the problem.

Just a word of super: judging by the pictures, I have seen worse “play” on 50 yrs old bracelets, yours still looks in good shape!