bracelet question Beaded titanium on a blue seamaster 300 ?

Hi All, new to the forum and new to Omegas, although I have had my eye on a seamaster for about 10 yrs. At the time I went with a sub, but now want one.

I am looking at the 2019-2020 is range blue. I read alot about people not liking the bracelet although some say that it is an important part of the watch. This will be a water watch so I am fine with a blue rubber bracelet.

My question is - is it sacrilege to put the no time to die beaded bracelet on one or do other do similar? My son is a huge bond fan and may enjoy wearing it from time to time

Do you mean the Milanese mesh bracelet? Not sure what you mean by beaded.

Do you already have a NTTD? For some the bracelet is the worst thing about it so I’d try before you buy there. To buy the bracelet separately is also cripplingly expensive at 4 figures in any currency you choose (well £,€,$ at any rate.
Edited:

Do you already have a NTTD? For some the bracelet is the worst thing about it so I’d try before you buy there. To buy the bracelet separately is also cripplingly expensive at 4 figures in any currency you choose (well £,€,$ at any rate.
I dont have it yet....looking here and on chrono now

To buy the bracelet separately is also cripplingly expensive at 4 figures in any currency you choose (well £,€,$ at any rate.

Imagine pricing it in Norwegian Kronor, Japanese Yen or Vietnamese Dong!

Hi All, new to the forum and new to Omegas, although I have had my eye on a seamaster for about 10 yrs. At the time I went with a sub, but now want one.

I am looking at the 2019-2020 is range blue. I read alot about people not liking the bracelet although some say that it is an important part of the watch. This will be a water watch so I am fine with a blue rubber bracelet.

My question is - is it sacrilege to put the no time to die beaded bracelet on one or do other do similar? My son is a huge bond fan and may enjoy wearing it from time to time

The titanium mesh bracelet is quite expensive. Omega now offers a steel version for about $750. While still pricey, it’s a lot cheaper. And will match the steel case better. I’d recommend that over the titanium version. The 60th Anniversary Bond watch comes on it.

In fact, since you want it on mesh, you want blue, and you haven’t bought a watch yet, just get the 60th Anniversary Bond. If you can accept the price premium on it.

The titanium mesh bracelet is quite expensive. Omega now offers a steel version for about $750. While still pricey, it’s a lot cheaper. And will match the steel case better. I’d recommend that over the titanium version. The 60th Anniversary Bond watch comes on it.

In fact, since you want it on mesh, you want blue, and you haven’t bought a watch yet, just get the 60th Anniversary Bond. If you can accept the price premium on it.
Thank you steel is fine. I JUST pulled the trigger on my first Omega, 2220.80 Hop it come through ok.
What i would really like as well if they make it is a blue rubber with a deplyment clasp as i bought this specifically as a water watch
anyhelp would be appreciated

Thank you steel is fine. I JUST pulled the trigger on my first Omega, 2220.80 Hop it come through ok.
What i would really like as well if they make it is a blue rubber with a deplyment clasp as i bought this specifically as a water watch
anyhelp would be appreciated

Zealande do.