Boot sale bargain or bust?

Hi all, I need some help with a watch I picked up for a massive £3.50 at a boot sale. I saw the symbol and thought it was worth the risk of £3.50 on a fake or knockoff Omega. I’ve taken the case back off, you can see in the photos, a washer & screw were loose lucky I’ve saved both. For all purposes it looks real and does work/keep time but I’m unable to find any information on it or if it’s worth sending of to service or selling on.

Ladies watch 3525*245
Attach photos for a more trained eye

Genuine and from the early to mid 1970s but not one to get the pulse racing. I guess it might be a ten bagger for your £3.50 outlay so all good on that score, but don't book the Bahamas cruise just yet.

Genuine and from the early to mid 1970s but not one to get the pulse racing. I guess it might be a ten bagger for your £3.50 outlay so all good on that score, but don't book the Bahamas cruise just yet.

Always one in a crowd 😁

Thanks Padders, all, for coming back on this so quickly! Next step for me then, is to see if anyone wants to buy it in the condition it’s in. 😀

Well put it on ebay and find out.