Black dial Seamaster 30 is it a redial? What’s the value?

Vintage 1964 Omega Seamaster 30 Mens 35mm Steel Watch c.286 135.007-64 RARE DIAL. (Lume removed from markers)
Hello guys I’m new to the vintage watches any recommendations are appreciated. Thinking about buying this watch, really like the rail track minutes markings with black dial. Do you think this is a redial? And how much do would you pay for this watch?

Thank you for your help and guidance.
Edited:

Vintage 1964 Omega Seamaster 30 Mens 35mm Steel Watch c.286 135.007-64 RARE DIAL. (Lume removed from markers)
Hello guys I’m new to the vintage watches any

recommendations are appreciated.

Hello, did you make some own research?

Thinking about buying this watch, really like the rail track minutes markings with black dial. Do you think this is a redial?

Not necessarily the 30 is not clear to see / serifs - lume removed from dial is OK and preserves the movement.

And how much do would you pay for this watch?

And YOU? What s the asking price?

Like 1
It's kaka, definitely avoid ;)

The $800 bid already is too high

Like 1
Hello guys I’m new to the vintage watches any

recommendations are appreciated.

Hello, did you make some own research?

Thinking about buying this watch, really like the rail track minutes markings with black dial. Do you think this is a redial?

Not necessarily the 30 is not clear to see / serifs - lume removed from dial is OK and preserves the movement.

And how much do would you pay for this watch?

And YOU? What s the asking price?
Thank you for the comment sir, I didn't know we need to attach link. I did some research but I lack the expert knowledge for details. I would be willing to pay over 1k but unfortunately I lost the bidding on Ebay

Thank you for the comment sir, I didn't know we need to attach link. I did some research but I lack the expert knowledge for details. I would be willing to pay over 1k but unfortunately I lost the bidding on Ebay
You dont need to attach link. Pictures are actually preferred rather than link.