Posts 419 Likes 1,172 Tri-national-man ·Feb 23, 2023 ..Bad pic i know, but did this dial configuration exist? Thanks guys
Posts 8,243 Likes 29,115 Tony C. ·Feb 23, 2023·Ωf Jury member Looks original, though I'm not an expert on the model.
Posts 897 Likes 3,715 TheGreekPhysique ·Feb 23, 2023 I have seen that dial configuration on that reference before but I dont believe ive seen a gilt one. Hard to tell if its original from the picture tho.
K Posts 302 Likes 2,363 KP-99 ·Feb 23, 2023 My gilt dial 2849: No cross dial, but a gilt 2849. So, I think, there are some cross gilt dials out there?!
Posts 311 Likes 185 lucian23 ·Feb 23, 2023 +1 yes i think everything it's ok here. I do not remeber to seen the exact same configuration but for my eyes all looks ok.
Posts 1,178 Likes 2,464 Nepomuceño ·Feb 23, 2023 I’ve seen several 2849s with crosshairs. Here’s a couple from here and one has the same configuration: https://omegaforums.net/threads/195...ck-dial-stainless-case-gold-furniture.147919/ https://omegaforums.net/threads/1957-steel-omega-seamaster-calendar-w-crosshair-no-lume-dial.122931/