A black cross hair dial

Posts
13,488
Likes
31,800
It's authentic but not worth anywhere near the asking price.

Check eBay SOLD listings for value.
 
Posts
13,513
Likes
23,449
Have you googled Omega 14384 to compare to other examples?
 
Posts
30
Likes
27
I’m sorry but this watch is not worth close to $900. You can often pick up the same watch in much better condition for quite a lot less, or spend $900 on a better one.

Some of the reasons this watch is not worth too much are:
- the watch is heavily worn with scratching on the crystal and the case
- there is a lot of patina on the dial
- I’m think the second hand is not original - it certainly looks out of place.
 
Posts
2,677
Likes
3,151
I suspect this watch doesn't look as bad as what the photos makes it look like
 
Posts
3
Likes
0
I just met the guy and saw the watch it’s in a rough shape he bought it in Damascus Syria. I negotiated and managed to lower the price to $500. but while I was winding the watch the crown felt loose. is it worth buying?
 
Posts
2,677
Likes
3,151
If you didn’t enjoy the watch it’s not worth buying, a replacement crown could fix the issue, if the oring/area is toast sometimes they wiggle