Best Watch Winder for my Omega Seamaster 300

I find the best watch winder is my wrist and in-between times I let the watch run down and re-set it when I put it back on. No point it running when I'm not using it and wearing out the parts.

Hey guys, can anyone recommend me the best watch winder for my Omega Seamaster 300? I have read this article (https://enigwatch.com/blogs/news/best-watch-winders-for-omega-elegant-solution) and am interested in the Impresario series. But, I'm open to other options and choices. Thanks! :)

Since this is the vintage forum, is this a vintage (i.e., 1960s Seamaster 300)? If so, I don’t recommend putting a vintage watch on a winder. Nor do I recommend a winder if you only have one watch — just let it rest overnight.

But if you want one, make sure it can be programmed to do a certain number of turns per day so it doesn’t wind the watch continuously - that’s not good for any mechanical watch. Orbita and Wolf make quality ones, but you can find budget ones that are also programmable. Just don’t be surprised if it stops working in a few years.

Take advice from John Cleese, when you're not wearing it on your Wrist to wind, you can Accu-Elbow, Accu-Ankle etc..

Many of us have been through the watchwinder phase and come out the back end, so you will probably get a lot of skeptical responses. I notice that the article you linked recommended winders priced $700-$1100, which is insane for what they are. Even the most expensive winders are basically tarted-up crap, and often die within a few years. So if you really insist on adding unnecessary wear and tear to your watch, save some money for an extra service by buying a cheap winder on Amazon. Then when it dies, you can just toss it, because you'll have realized by then that it's unnecessary.