Forums Latest Members

Best place for Seamaster Pro 300M NATO straps?

1. vadimo Jun 5, 2021

2. Alphasports Jun 6, 2021

3. Jkbenn02 Jun 6, 2021

Check out iwantastrap.com

He has water proof "sailcloth" style straps that have colored accent stripes. The blue or grey stripe version he sells could look good with that watch. Bandrbands also sells something similar with blue stripes. Alternatively you could have a watch maker punch another hole in the stock band? And Zealande sells rubber straps that fit that case. Also I think the stuff Everest sells for Rolex fit these as do RubberB? Someone correct me if I am wrong on that.

4. Donn Chambers Jun 6, 2021

Look at BluShark straps

https://www.blusharkstraps.com/collections/all-products

their premier and alphashark versions are pretty close to Omega quality at a fraction of the price, plus they have regular buy 3 get 1 sales.

phenomenato are also good, but they are more expensive and the guy who makes them has been really slow recently. My last order took over 6 weeks.

5. chadeaux Jun 6, 2021

“buy 3 get 1 sales”
    So you purchase 3 straps but they send you 1?
    What deal is that ? :)

ps: gotcha, it’s definitely a better deal than “buy 3 get zero”!

Edited Jun 6, 2021
  6. seamasterlovemad Jun 29, 2021

I got a rubber strap from Tempomat for my seamaster for summer period. the touch is great and fits perfect, for the price of 85 euros cannor have anhy complaint! leave you guys the link in case you want to check their straps ;)

www.tempomaterials.com

IMG_4388.jpg
  7. KeithS Jun 29, 2021

Phenomenato's straps are 90% the quality of Omega's at 25% of the price. Crown and Buckle's "supreme NATOs" are pretty good too and cost even less. That said, after having used numerous aftermarket straps, I ultimately prefer having an Omega watch on an Omega strap.

avidmark likes this.