Belair (Enicar) Seapearl 600

WITHDRAWN 
$ 650USD
Selling my near NOS Belair (Enicar) Seapearl 600 with a PUW1363 25-jewel automatic movement on a period correct Speidel BoR bracelet, which will fit up to a 7.25” wrist, and Belair inner/outer box set (not original to watch, but really cool to have). In case you’re wondering, this is NOT the watch sold here on the OF back in April. Watch is 100% original and functioning flawlessly, right down to the day/date and 62MAS friction bezel, while lume is fully intact and still glows brightly when exposed to light.

$650/shipped/insured in the ConUS and thanks for looking. Interesting trades considered.
Edited:

@Boojumhunter, I’ve been a member on this forum for nearly 10 years and a respected member with hundreds of posts on several other forums, which was taken into consideration when I joined the OF. So, what is your point calling me out when you’ve only been a member here for a few years? I have always taken the position that I will never call anyone out publicly for anything, therefore, I don’t expect anyone to do so to me.
Edited:

@Boojumhunter, I’ve been a member on this forum for nearly 10 years and have hundreds of posts on several other forums, that was taken into consideration when I joined the OF, so what is your point calling me out when you’ve only been a member here for a few years. I take the position that I will never call anyone out publicly for anything, therefore, I don’t expect anyone to do so to me.
FYI, they did away with 'grandfathered in' exception to the 200 post rule a couple years ago. So it is a 'thing' now.

@Boojumhunter, I’ve been a member on this forum for nearly 10 years and a respected member with hundreds of posts on several other forums, which was taken into consideration when I joined the OF. So, what is your point calling me out when you’ve only been a member here for a few years? I have always taken the position that I will never call anyone out publicly for anything, therefore, I don’t expect anyone to do so to me.

Apologies Mike, and please don't take it personally. I've committed to participating actively in the forum, and that includes helping others, especially those (wrongly) perceived as new, to follow the community rules. If you have in fact been given an exemption for sales posting by the moderators since the 2018 rule change, have at it. GLWS.

Only one post or bump per day mate, I’ve removed your other one

Only one post or bump per day mate, I’ve removed your other one
Sorry about that, I thought it was once in 24 hours per ad. Wow, you guys are certainly all over this stuff, aren’t you??? 🫨
Edited:

Sorry about that, I thought it was once in 24 hours per ad. Wow, you guys are certainly all over this stuff, aren’t you??? 🫨
It takes a village! Community policing is the best way.
And a nod to your Seapearl, I own one (date only at 6) and it’s a lovely watch made with decent parts, perfectly sized. Classic skin diver of the era.

It takes a village! Community policing is the best way.
And a nod to your Seapearl, I own one (date only at 6) and it’s a lovely watch made with decent parts, perfectly sized. Classic skin diver of the era.
Yes, and these have been cannibalized for their bezel as it’s a 1:1 replacement for the 62MAS. So, take a roughly $600-650 Seapearl and improve the value of your $5,000+ Seiko for little $.
Edited:

This is an extremely nice and unusual example with the day/date at 6 o’clock, just sayin’. 😗
Edited: