Forums Latest Members
  1. Bartjero Mar 15, 2018

So i was checking the Omega website yesterday and it showed a 'baselworld 2018' tab at the collections tab.
    The link didn't go anywhere, the pictures didn't load but the model names did..

Not sure if anyone else found it but it was gone 5 minutes after i checked it.
    [​IMG]
    https://imgur.com/a/dYsLT
    [​IMG]

zestywesley and frazierspa like this.
  2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Mar 15, 2018

1E59D998-71F3-4F4E-B946-16C5F5ED37AF.png

Hmm

Don Bocadillo, EatMan and frazierspa like this.
  3. Bartjero Mar 15, 2018

^thanks, vouldn't get the picture to load lol

4. Riviera Paradise Mar 15, 2018

5. zestywesley Mar 15, 2018

6. Riviera Paradise Mar 15, 2018

Well actually the post was near the end...so I suppose it would not have been a huge significant effort to just go back one page...but wait, just a second please...

I am taking a breather...

got a bit exhausted just thinking about the exertion required...:(

Yes you are right.:thumbsup:

Let's all start new threads and not bother to look for a similar topic...Basel Leak...Basel Predictions...Basel Guesses...Basel Fawlty Guesses...

Hopefully in a week's time Wei Koh won't be even more pissed off with Basel and the toilet facilities will be up to his luxury standards with Toto and wifi included...would not see the point of posting any additional Basel Leaks if there are any issues with the plumbing:D

7. zestywesley Mar 15, 2018

All that nonsense due to poor comprehension. Leak =/= wishlist

8. Riviera Paradise Mar 15, 2018

Well it depends...let's not discriminate, this is the 21st century after all...I believe some folks (not timid, repressed me BTW ) might actually equate "Leak" with "Wishlist" and desire a "Golden Shower":p:D

IMO it does makes sense to post this sort of "Basel 2018 Leak" (or "Omega Screw Up") as part of an existing thread, which I think most OF OOTB thinkers would probably see as making sense as part of the main general discussion / speculation about upcoming Omega releases at Basel 2018.

When I look at the TRF, there are dozens of parallel threads on Basel 2018 predictions etc. leading to repeated posts and comments on the same topic...thankfully the Mods on the OF do put in some effort to consolidate threads:thumbsup:

So dear chap, all I can say is that I am very much looking forward to your "Omega Basel 2018 Teaser 1" thread in a few days...pls don't forget to start a a "Teaser 2" the day after;):D

lustrousaurus and Horai551 like this.
  9. Meme-Dweller Mar 15, 2018

lmao, wtf?

10. michael22 Mar 18, 2018

Rename this the Golden Shower thread, so Riviera can find all his showers in one place? ::stirthepot::::psy::

tyrantlizardrex likes this.
  11. ulackfocus Mar 18, 2018

Hey @dsio @cicindela @Bill Sohne - see what happens when I'm not around? The rudeness goes unchecked. This is a perfect example of why you need somebody with a verbal aluminum bat around this place. I mean, efauser and ConElPueblo can't do ALL the work by themselves!