Authenticity of Omega Seamaster Ref 14761

Hey there, would like your inputs about the authenticity of a watch that I am planning to get.
Specifically, my questions are -
Are there any parts that do not look original?
If you could point me to resources/thread on the site for vintage omega that would be really helpful.

Happy to hear any other inputs.
Price is 800 Singapore Dollars; so about 600USD.

Other details I've gotten:

Ref: 14761 61 SC
Diameter:34mm
Lug width: 18mm
No box, no paper.
Service history not known.
TIme runs well.

Seller had purchased it from an auction house from Japan.

Would love for this as my first vintage with a change of strap.

Cheers and TIA.

Looks legit at first glance. I suspect that the crown is a replacement. The main condition issue I am noticing is the damage to the side of the case and lugs.

Mayhap would have originally had a clover crown, but otherwise looks reasonable. I like the dial furniture and the simplicity of no lume. Price not outrageous -- I'd probably buy it at that myself.

$600?
Seems like a great deal to me. Ask for pictures of the left side case flank, as well as side shots of the top and bottom. While it's unlikely for this model to have a cracked bezel, it's always a possibility that's worth checking for.

$600?
Seems like a great deal to me. Ask for pictures of the left side case flank, as well as side shots of the top and bottom. While it's unlikely for this model to have a cracked bezel, it's always a possibility that's worth checking for.
Absolutely, I agree

Thanks Boojumhunter, Caliber561, and Spruce for your inputs. Gives me a peace of mind before I pull the trigger. Cheers. Will share when I've collected it.

Thanks Boojumhunter, Caliber561, and Spruce for your inputs. Gives me a peace of mind before I pull the trigger. Cheers. Will share when I've collected it.

It is a nice watch for a good price! I like it a lot. Did you notice it doesn't have lume? No need to worry about radium, and a cleaner look in my opinion. Here is my no lume 14710 for comparison.

The crown is the correct replacement, but different than the original. Originally it would have had one like my 14710. See:

If you are interested I can send you the contact info for a member who I bought a NOS original crown from. However the original crowns are tiny and virtually impossible to wind the watch with. Setting is no problem, but I usually just shake to wind.
Edited:

It is a nice watch for a good price! I like it a lot. Did you notice it doesn't have lume? No need to worry about radium, and a cleaner look in my opinion. Here is my no lume 14710 for comparison.

Thanks for sharing buddy! I actually don't mind whether it has lume, but agree that it is a cleaner look. Your watch looks gorgeous.

The crown is the correct replacement, but different than the original. Originally it would have had one like my 14710. See:

If you are interested I can send you the contact info for a member who I bought a NOS original crown from. However the original crowns are tiny and virtually impossible to wind the watch with. Setting is no problem, but I usually just shake to wind.

Thanks for offering! Let me see the watch in person first, then I will get let you know if I may want to get the crown you suggested. I'm based in Singapore though, Idk if the transaction with your contact possible?

Thanks for offering! Let me see the watch in person first, then I will get let you know if I may want to get the crown you suggested. I'm based in Singapore though, Idk if the transaction with your contact possible?

Yep, just let me know. I think it should be possible.