Authentic Speedy?

I am looking to purchase, but I thought was weird. I am knowledgeable about many vintage Omegas, but not Speedmasters- they kind of all look alike to me and I've never paid ANY attention- I don't like chronographs. This here popped up on my Ebay home page. Maybe this is a weird edition, but everything looks aftermarket and all wrong to me, but yet it has the "Ebay Authenticity Guarantee." If this is not original, then the Guarantee is quite worthless. Here is the link. LMK

Note- I haven't been on the forums in a while- not sure if a link or photo is preferred.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2859965081...-aa86-c24751845d88|iid:1|vlpname:vlp_homepage

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
The authenticity guarantee is not a guarantee that the listing is authentic, it is a guarantee that the watch will be verified by a company that checks authenticity if the auction is completed.

That watch is quite fake, use the report feature on ebay. That's what we do! If it was sold however, it would go to the verifier, and there's pretty much no way they wouldn't determine it was a fake. I can't say that no fake watch ever gets through the verification system, but that one sure as hell wouldn't

The authenticity guarantee is not a guarantee that the listing is authentic, it is a guarantee that the watch will be verified by a company that checks authenticity if the auction is completed.

That watch is quite fake, use the report feature on ebay. That's what we do! If it was sold however, it would go to the verifier, and there's pretty much no way they wouldn't determine it was a fake. I can't say that no fake watch ever gets through the verification system, but that one sure as hell wouldn't

One would hope not. Interesting that this is the second of these types of fake Speedmasters being asked about

https://omegaforums.net/threads/omega-broad-arrow-need-help.175215/

Different fake movements, but same fake style.