Authentic or not? Omega Geneve 1973 1012 Calibre

Hi all, wanted to get some advice on whether this Omega Geneve 1973 1012 Calibre is authentic or not! Its listed at 515USD. Thank you in advance!

You need to provide better pictures of the dial and the inside of the case back. That being said, it looks authentic and the dial seems original. The case has seen some polishing, but not to the extent that would put me completely off. 550 is too much IMO, but it also depends on whether the certificate seen in one of the pictures is that of a recent service.

Yes it’s authentic but these were available with the better 5xx movements so for the same or less money I’d try to seek out one of those.

You need to provide better pictures of the dial and the inside of the case back. That being said, it looks authentic and the dial seems original. The case has seen some polishing, but not to the extent that would put me completely off. 550 is too much IMO, but it also depends on whether the certificate seen in one of the pictures is that of a recent service.

Thank you for the response! The seller provided more pictures upon my request, but they aren't much clearer than the original listing, and yes the seller said that the watch has been serviced in 2020:

Yes it’s authentic but these were available with the better 5xx movements so for the same or less money I’d try to seek out one of those.

Thanks for the response! Will keep an eye out for that 😀)