Are you a twisty or plastic

Posts
1,534
Likes
3,247
I wonder how many of us there are like this.
That is a guy thing that drives some women crazy.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Twisty and under, of course. And all you right handers twist the twisty in the wrong direction. WTF is wrong with you people? 馃榿
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
I was thinking - is this a southpaw thing? Which side are you reaching to?
Reaching to the right side. And yes, I am correct. Everyone else is doing it wrong. Case closed. 馃榾
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Twisty and under, of course. And all you right handers twist the twisty in the wrong direction. WTF is wrong with you people? 馃榿
Under!!!- how do you do the one-handed tear! It just keeps rolling off.

This is the perfect thread to once again share the watch specifically designed for this duty

Contr么le Officiel Suisse des Commode
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Under!!!- how do you do the one-handed tear! It just keeps rolling off.

This is the perfect thread to once again share the watch specifically designed for this duty

Contr么le Officiel Suisse des Commode
Thank goodness that there鈥檚 not a three year waiting list for toilet paper ...
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Thank goodness that there鈥檚 not a three year waiting list for toilet paper ...
A year ago it almost got to that. We see when the shit hits the fan (pardon the pun) a 12 pack of Charmin has more value than a ceramic Daytona...all about perspective.
 
Posts
5,631
Likes
5,814
That is over- as it supposed to be! 馃槜
Ah, I misinterpreted your remark. Perhaps then my picture can be instructive for the others without cats who unspool toilet paper.
 
Posts
2,583
Likes
3,869
Ah, I misinterpreted your remark. Perhaps then my picture can be instructive for the others without cats who unspool toilet paper.
With cats it doesn鈥檛 matter whether it鈥檚 over or under, it鈥檚 just a matter of time. It will happen.
 
Posts
1,534
Likes
3,247
We tend to spread the love around, although I hate the flat plastic tabs that come with bread. On our counter right now:
Twist tie on the bagels
Plastic tab on the hot dog buns
Clothes peg on the Doritos bag
Edited:
 
Posts
850
Likes
1,752
Question is not logical, they both contain plastic 馃槙

Also...over.
 
Posts
7,083
Likes
56,796
Twist is the only way to go for me. I loathe those plastic tabs.

 
Posts
5,631
Likes
5,814
Am I the only one to use whatever the bag originally came with?

Don't want to ruin the collectibility. 馃榿