Are the hands correct for this watch?

Hi

I just received this watch and i am worry about the hands because i seen other pictures with similar models on Net which have the hands on steel and not black..any opinions?
Sorry for the bad pictures but i took it in a hurry..

Thank you..

IMG_0032.jpg

Maybe @WatchWalker knows, he has the same one:

13205c4baaa4c409335538e6cc971ba6a4acc291_2_375x500.jpeg

Maybe the light fools me but I think those hands are not as they are supposed to be. Here's another picture of my watch and you can clearly see the difference.

IMG_8990 (1).jpeg

Yes, i seen the difference and i was wondering if it's possible that the same reference to have different hands depending of the year etc..
I seen that on my watch the hands are not shiny on the sides..

It appears to me that the hands might be original, but that they have been painted over by someone. Possibly to make them more legible.

Hard to say for sure with better close-up pictures though.

The date disc also seems different when looking at the font used for the number 2?

To follow up on what I said above, if you compare to the examples with the correct hands, OP's watch' hands have the same black line running through them starting from the tail.

It appears to me that the hands might be original, but that they have been painted over by someone. Possibly to make them more legible.

Hard to say for sure with better close-up pictures though.

The date disc has the fonts similar to the newer zenith models, perhaps it was a service replacement. The hands indeed look like being painted over, their shapes are similar to the original ones.