Apollo 8

Posts
117
Likes
392
What size wrist will the strap on the Apollo 8 fit? I have a big wrist 8.5 inches. I’ve searched the forums and google and haven’t found answers on this. I’m wanting to buy one but I’m not crazy about putting it on a Nato strap even though it wouldn’t be a dealbreaker.
 
Posts
542
Likes
364
I think that'll do. The black DSOTM style watches wear smaller than their true size.
 
Posts
7,773
Likes
14,364
It fits my 7.5" wrist just fine, not sure if it will work on an 8.5" wrist. Omega often makes longer straps for the big guys, check with Omega to see if one is available for the Apollo 8.
 
Posts
35,637
Likes
39,886
What size wrist will the strap on the Apollo 8 fit? I have a big wrist 8.5 inches. I’ve searched the forums and google and haven’t found answers on this. I’m wanting to buy one but I’m not crazy about putting it on a Nato strap even though it wouldn’t be a dealbreaker.
The Apollo 8 has two strap options, regular and long. You can either order the long as an extra or the boutique you purchase it from can exchange the regular for the long at no cost. I had the long strap and I can assure you it will fit giant Shrek wrists as I am about 8.5”