apollo 11 50th moonwatch bracelet available?

I think the only way to fix my problem is to either purchase a new set of '57 bracelet, or find the final link that connects with the swing arm on the '57 bracelet.

if I remember correctly I swapped the complete clasp by detaching the clasp with the clasp links still attached and swapped that with the A11 50th clasp. So I didn’t exchange any of the claps parts as that indeed doesn’t work infortunately.

I did notice the clasp links are not 100% the same so there was a very minor gap between the Apollo 11 50th bracelet and the 57 clasp links. No deal breaker though. It’s very solid

if I remember correctly I swapped the complete clasp by detaching the clasp with the clasp links still attached and swapped that with the A11 50th clasp. So I didn’t exchange any of the claps parts as that indeed doesn’t work infortunately.

I did notice the clasp links are not 100% the same so there was a very minor gap between the Apollo 11 50th bracelet and the 57 clasp links. No deal breaker though. It’s very solid

I think our situation is a bit different if I understood you correctly. You had a '57 bracelet and swapped to an A11 clasp, while mine is the exact opposite.

I think our situation is a bit different if I understood you correctly. You had a '57 bracelet and swapped to an A11 clasp, while mine is the exact opposite.

Can you please explain what's the difference? I exchanged the clasp with clasp links with the other bracelet. So either way, if they can be swapped without problems, both bracelets are compatible with both clasps.

I was initially planning on using the original 57 bracelet with the Apollo 11 endlinks but that doesn't work (final links of the 57 bracelet are thicker). So I tried putting the 57 clasp/clasp links on my Apollo 11 bracelet and that works. I have both bracelets. I ordered an extra 57 clasp to restore my 57 bracelet and going to leave the 57 clasp (with on the fly micro adjustment) on the Apollo 11 50th bracelet..
Edited:

Can you please explain what's the difference? I exchanged the clasp with clasp links with the other bracelet. So either way, if they can be swapped without problems, both bracelets are compatible with both clasps.

I was initially planning on using the original 57 bracelet with the Apollo 11 endlinks but that doesn't work (final links of the 57 bracelet are thicker). So I tried putting the 57 clasp/clasp links on my Apollo 11 bracelet and that works. I have both bracelets. I ordered an extra 57 clasp to restore my 57 bracelet and going to leave the 57 clasp (with on the fly micro adjustment) on the Apollo 11 50th bracelet..

Ah I think I see your point now. You switched the clasp along with the clasp connection link, that's the difference, and it's only possible when you have the complete '57 bracelet. When the '57 clasp is ordered separately, it doesn't come with the clasp connection link and therefore wouldn't be able to fit onto A11 bracelet directly (as shown in the second picture in my post above).

Ah I think I see your point now. You switched the clasp along with the clasp connection link, that's the difference, and it's only possible when you have the complete '57 bracelet. When the '57 clasp is ordered separately, it doesn't come with the clasp connection link and therefore wouldn't be able to fit onto A11 bracelet directly (as shown in the second picture in my post above).
You can buy those links separately.

You can buy those links separately.

Do you happen to know the part number for the link? Or where can I look it up? Thanks in advance

Do you happen to know the part number for the link? Or where can I look it up? Thanks in advance
Alas, I do not, Perhaps @Archer has that information.

Thanks! Now I get it, haven't thought of that really.

How does the ‘57 bracelet compare with the A11? How are they different besides the end link thickness, quick adjustment feature and the logo? Do they feel different in the hand? Is one less thick than the other?

How does the ‘57 bracelet compare with the A11? How are they different besides the end link thickness, quick adjustment feature and the logo? Do they feel different in the hand? Is one less thick than the other?

They are similar in regard of the thickness and link lenght/width. So it feels the same on the wrist. The endlinks of the 57 do fit the regular 3861/1861 case perfectly, much easier fit than the Apollo 11 50th bracelet. The 57 endlinks do look odd though as they extend the case a bit. IMG_1345.JPG IMG_1346.JPG

After looking at the photos in my archive, which part is missing? The clasp link below? The width of part with the inscription is indeed wider, so you can't use the clasp link of the Apollo 11 50th bracelet.
IMG_1310.JPG

They are similar in regard of the thickness and link lenght/width. So it feels the same on the wrist. The endlinks of the 57 do fit the regular 3861/1861 case perfectly, much easier fit than the Apollo 11 50th bracelet. The 57 endlinks do look odd though as they extend the case a bit. IMG_1345.JPG IMG_1346.JPG

After looking at the photos in my archive, which part is missing? The clasp link below? The width of part with the inscription is indeed wider, so you can't use the clasp link of the Apollo 11 50th bracelet.
IMG_1310.JPG

It's the highlighted links in the picture below. A separately ordered '57 clasp doesn't come with such an connection link.

IMG_1310.JPG

They are similar in regard of the thickness and link lenght/width. So it feels the same on the wrist. The endlinks of the 57 do fit the regular 3861/1861 case perfectly, much easier fit than the Apollo 11 50th bracelet. The 57 endlinks do look odd though as they extend the case a bit.

Thanks for the info! I don’t mind the little bit of overhang on the 3861. I think it looks cool like that. It is a great fit otherwise I to the case, I had no problems installing. I was torn between the two bracelets when I made the purchase.

I am lucky enough to own an Ed White also, and while its bracelet and the ‘57‘s look similar, the finishing on the Ed White is much nicer. There are no sharp edges on the clasp, the logo is soft, and the bottom edge of each link is less sharp. They really took their time with these. I wish they would have with the ‘57 and the standard 3861 bracelet also. They are all about the same price, should be finished similarly. The Ed White is a dream.

Does anyone know of and other solid end links that work better with the 3861 and ‘57 bracelet together? I don’t want hollow links as they damage the case lugs on the underside more.

Does anyone know of and other solid end links that work better with the 3861 and ‘57 bracelet together? I don’t want hollow links as they damage the case lugs on the underside more.

i believe some people have used the Forstner flat link end link for the 3861 and it works well with the ‘57 bracelet.

I use Forstner on my 3861 and it fits like a glove

I use Forstner on my 3861 and it fits like a glove

Sweet. I’ll have to get some. If you get a chance, post a pic or two for me.

Sweet. I’ll have to get some. If you get a chance, post a pic or two for me.

Here’s my 3861 with the A11 bracelet affixed with Forstner end links:

945D500B-7884-4758-8BB1-E732526ABC30.jpeg

Here’s my 3861 with the A11 bracelet affixed with Forstner end links:

Thanks! How are they quality wise? Pretty solid? Any worries about them damaging the case? Do they have a small lip that hangs over the lugs?

Still loving this bracelet... Been using it for both my 300m and 3861.. If only I can make it fit my AT. Anyone try it yet?

IMG_3150.jpg