Forums Latest Members
  1. johnireland Nov 16, 2022

Never had been a fan of the AP RO but the 36mm version the OP bought is quite appealing and easy to understand why he bought it. I always think that a full factory service...from Rolex to Omega to JLC...and whomever else...is usually going to be in the $1,000 dollar range. That certainly isn't inexpensive, but for a watch like my JLC Ultra Thin Moon Phase I consider that a fair price...particularly on my preowned Moon Phase because I come away with service papers and a warranty. I bought the watch at a very good price, $6,000 (no box or papers or service history), so putting a thousand into it gives me a total cost of seven thousand, which is still less than most of the ones I see for sale. There is an independent in my area and he works very closely with JLC. But he felt, not having a service history, it made the most sense to let JLC have it first and come away with their complete blessing.

2. Wahlberg Mar 19, 2023

The gold JLC you bought didn't have a box and papers? I thought you showed those in the pictures you posted? And 6k for that gold one is a great price wow.