Anyone own/owned a Breguet Type XX?

What is the cost of a basic Breguet maintenance service for a Type XX?

That is the $1,800 question......

A few weeks old pic. This one is 18K Yellow Gold Breguet Type XX Transatlantique and belongs to my dad. Absolute stunner and dad is very happy with it.

I would get it serviced somewhere far away from Breguet..

I currently own a 1997 Breguet xx aeronavale 3800, have wanted one for years , eventually pressed the button a few weeks ago and bought it...
Lovely watch....I put it in for a service as soon as I got it, for which, to answer a previous post, I have been quoted £420.....(omega accredited service agent in north London who lists Breguet as one of the brands they work on ).
I sent an email to Breguet with my serial number and asked if they had any history for it.. I was amazed to receive two emails confirming receipt of my email.
followed by an email which read like a version of an extract from their archives.
I was amazed to be honest, as was the shop that sold me the watch.....
I’ll add some pics when it gets back from “ the spa”......so far so good

I had the complicated rare alarm Type XX and it was 1100 from a great secondary watch maker. Not only is the service cost high for Breguet, but time wise you'd be looking at double probably also.

The regular type xx old school is based on the Lem movement I think so most can work on it. Still prefer these older ones compared to the new release. Having held them both they are just too big. Id lean towards the tan one though without coin bezel.