Forums Latest Members
  1. percymon Dec 19, 2019

Chronothek, Vienna

I found a few 5-6 year old threads but wondering if anyone has dealt with them recently ?

I’m trying to buy from them but the first IBAN detail they sent had a different address to the one they provided, I queried this and they acknowledge it’s different for some reason. They have now sent a second IBAN account which again has a different address to the one they provided. Both my bank , and an independent IBAN checker , both return the same results, so the errors in both cases seem to be with Chronothek.

they seem reputable, with a big range of watches so I think their retail side is fine. I’m just a little concerned about sending money to an IBAN account that doesn’t have the same exact address as provided by the retailer

thanks in advance

2. mac_omega Dec 19, 2019

Rudolf and Tom are straightforward guys and nice to deal with. Maybe give them a call and try to find out concerning the IBAN?

Edited Dec 19, 2019
  3. percymon Dec 19, 2019

Thanks for the quick reply.

I will have to call them as so far I’ve had to keep to emails as I’ve been travelling in the Middle East and phone connectivity hasn’t been great. Just odd that both IBAN codes have quoted addresses different to my bank and third party checkers

4. percymon Dec 24, 2019

Jut to close this one out, after further emails and some more research , I decided to go with the original iban code supplied. Due to timing the watch won,t be shipped until the new year, but I’d rather that than it sat in some truck/ fedex depot for a few weeks

5. percymon Jan 13, 2020

And as a final close, the watch arrived last week with no issues - Hannah at Chronothek was extremely helpful and professional in all email correspondence. Despite my initial concerns with the payment, all came good in the end,

[​IMG]

6. Speedmasterfan88 Jan 13, 2020

Nice pickup! Congrats to your new ST1. Fabulous watch!

7. kov Trüffelschwein. Jan 13, 2020

I always visit Chronothek when I'm in Vienna. Not the cheapest place to buy a watch but they often have something interesting to have a look at.

marco and tyrantlizardrex like this.