Forums Latest Auctions Members

Anyone bought from or dealt with Parkers Jewelers UK?

1. kip595

kip595 Jan 13, 2020

Hi there,

A friend recommended Parkers Jewelers of the UK more for what he'd seen on their site and knowing my tastes; he's never done business with them.

Wondered if anyone here had? Thoughts, opinions? Prices seem high for some, but I've no idea how negotiable they are.

https://parkersjewellers.co.uk/

2. michael e

michael e Jan 14, 2020

I have bought a few watches from them in the past, being dealers they are always ready to deal, so you can always ask.
    I think of them as a decent family run business.

kip595 likes this.
  3. Tiggy

Tiggy Jan 14, 2020

I bought a watch from them a couple of years ago, an Aqua Terra so a modern watch. Their prices for vintage seem quite high although I’m sure some haggling can be done. Great service and quick delivery.

kip595 likes this.
  4. Kbjohn

Kbjohn Jan 14, 2020

I bought a Daytona from them a few years back. Good service and fast delivery. Watch was actually new old stock, despite being described as used.

kip595 likes this.
  5. wilderbeast

wilderbeast Jan 14, 2020

Bought a Seamaster Cosmic from them about a year ago. Price was on the high side looking back, but it was a nice piece. It had a problem with the mainspring and that was fixed and returned without delay, but it developed a similar problem not long after so I returned it with full refund. Communication and delivery were both really prompt.

My experience wasn’t ideal, but the way they handled it was very good and, if there’s wiggle room on price, I think they are good people to deal with.

kip595 likes this.
  6. Edward53

Edward53 Jan 14, 2020

To add to what others have said, they are experienced, professional and don't mess about, but the prices are quite steep.

kip595 likes this.
  7. Als 27

Als 27 Jan 14, 2020

Bought a few years ago from Parker's UK
    a gents vintage zenith gold watch complete with box / papers
    also bought a vintage watch for my wife
    all original & very clean
    as others have said they came with a hefty price tag
    however very professional company.

kip595 likes this.
  8. Capt Cave Man

Capt Cave Man Jan 14, 2020

Bought my Constellation in November from them, quick and easy and arrived within 24 hours. I was also enquiring into an Omega box, they didn't have an one which was along the lines I was after but they sent me an Omega service pouch with compliments within the week.

This was an impulse buy of my first Omega before finding OF, I may have overpaid but I'm more than happy with the piece and service.

kip595 likes this.
  9. kip595

kip595 Jan 14, 2020

Thanks as always for the advice and wisdom guys, they have a black dialed Geneve I find so appealing that hearing these comments about their professionalism I may have to break down and see what can be done about. The 12 mos warranty is always a nice and often worth it additional feature for a vintage piece as well.

Thanks OF!

10. Edward53

Edward53 Jan 15, 2020

However professional they may be, I strongly suggest reading the small print very carefully and posting an image as black dials are among the worst minefields in vintage Omega collecting.

kip595 likes this.
  11. kip595

kip595 Jan 15, 2020

Yowza, it sold before I even got off an inquiry email for more info. Still, thanks to everyone for letting me know they've a good reputation here!

12. Als 27

Als 27 Jan 16, 2020

Kip595....
    Good luck in your search .... the quest continues... there's always the next time....
    bonne chance... bonne courage