Any help appreciated

Posts
5
Likes
0
Hi everyone,
Can anyone give me some info on this watch I’ve been given. I’ve tried looking the model numbers up online, but can’t get anything useful.

thanks
 
Posts
24,803
Likes
55,090
It's a 1970s quartz Seamaster with an integrated bracelet and a custom case-back engraving. If you want to know the specific reference number, it will be inside the caseback, FWIW. If you have any other specific questions, go ahead and ask.
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
Nah I’d say eighties……….the date on the paper work is a bit of a giveaway
 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,280
Nah I’d say eighties……….the date on the paper work is a bit of a giveaway

More specifically, the mid-eighties. Round about 1985. 😉

The style is very much like the Tissot PRX, which is very hot right now.
 
Posts
5
Likes
0
Thanks for the info, it helps to know what to look for. I learned from a friend’s mistake (similar to the link) to let someone who know what they’re doing work on my watch
 
Posts
5
Likes
0
It's a 1970s quartz Seamaster with an integrated bracelet and a custom case-back engraving. If you want to know the specific reference number, it will be inside the caseback, FWIW. If you have any other specific questions, go ahead and ask.
Than