Any appetite for an Omega Speedmaster 321 Ed White "white"?

Just curious if this would ever be considered given the enthusiasm for the white enamel dialed Speedmaster.3861

I doubt Omega would do this as they easily sell everything they make in the steel Ed White case, plus the few in white gold and platinum cases. If they did do it it would probably be in a precious metal case. Sedna or Moonshine gold with white dial? Why not.

Meh. I’m tickled by the white dial version. It’s different enough from a regular Speedie that I could tolerate the sapphire sandwich, new movement (probably not the bracelet, but there are alternatives). The Ed White never made sense to me. It’s a beautiful movement put in a case that has nothing to do with a Speedmaster - old or new.

Meh. I’m tickled by the white dial version. It’s different enough from a regular Speedie that I could tolerate the sapphire sandwich, new movement (probably not the bracelet, but there are alternatives). The Ed White never made sense to me. It’s a beautiful movement put in a case that has nothing to do with a Speedmaster - old or new.
That's not true, the case is based on the historic 105.003. Yes, it has a ceramic bezel and sapphire crystal, but that doesn't deter from it's original DNA. Saying it 'has nothing to do with a Speedmaster - old or new' is just factually incorrect.

A "White White" sounds hilarious, but I don't think you could even call it an Ed White at that point...

The case that the new 321 was tomographically modelled from was Commander Eugene Cernan’s NASA issued 105.003, inclusive of some mistakes in refinish along the way.

It is about as pure a modern Speedmaster can be and one of, if not the greatest recreation of a historic watch attempted by any company to date.

The line for a white dial 321 caliber would be just as long as the black dial IMO.

Judging by the success of the Moonswatch dial colours, I believe there is a market for not just black and white professional moonwatch dials, but an array of colours. I would have a Tiffany blue, Orange, Matt Grey dial with everything else Vanta black.
Edited: