Another member from Geneva, Switzerland

Hi all,

This is my long-due intruduction post (to my defense I was not aware of this forum section… 😗)

Am based in Geneva, Switzerland. Got into watches in 2015 when I inherited my first Omega from my grand-dad… a simple watch from the 50s I then had restored at the manufacture…
But I got the virus and then started a small collection.
From an Omega perspective I got lucky enough to put my hand on a new 321 speedmaster but to my surprise it is just not for me… 🙁 will sell it soon. Am still looking for my perfect speedmaster to go and stay into my future perfect 3-watch collection… ah ah ah (wishful thinking)

cheers!

This was my post #188… at least I got to introduce myself before the famous #200 ah ah ah 😁

This was my post #188… at least I got to introduce myself before the famous #200 ah ah ah 😁

188 posts and still no avatar? And let's see some pictures of those watches. It is not a proper OF introduction without a wristshot.

I actually posted some of them in different threads but here are some wristshots in no particular order 😉

As for the avatar it took me some time but I finally was able to find how to update it! 🤪

For post #200 I have a 1-million-dollar question ah ah: how redundant are the ST1 and 3861 speedmaster in a small collection? 🙄

For post #200 I have a 1-million-dollar question ah ah: how redundant are the ST1 and 3861 speedmaster in a small collection? 🙄
I have an ST1 and a 3861, never considered any redundancy there. Each stands on its own, different movement, different dials, different feel and vibe.

I have an ST1 and a 3861, never considered any redundancy there. Each stands on its own, different movement, different dials, different feel and vibe.
I understand your point-of-view but in the context of let’s say a 3-watch multi-brand collection, it would be two speedmasters… they would have to be both very significant to you and to the collection to make both the cut.
But I totally agree the vibe is different between both…

Nice collection, you have some great Speediest! The avatar is a nice addition. Welcome to the 200 club!

Nice collection, you have some great Speediest! The avatar is a nice addition. Welcome to the 200 club!
Thanks 😀 Am looking at reducing the collection though… eh eh