Forums Latest Members

Another lost bracelet screw thread...

1. Sammoor Apr 7, 2021

Yep, I lost a bracelet screw, darnit.
    My closest AD is pretty far and i would rather just do it myself.
    I have managed to decipher it's the part number 124ST3307 and i'm just going to get a few of these just spare for the future too.

I have these on ebay. just wondering what is the likelyhood these parts are fake? is fake omega screws a thing? Any help would be amazing.
    I think these screws are real but would love your input.

TRADE 100% Authentic Omega Link Screw for Modern Bracelets (Pack of 10) 2679882353191 | eBayPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network
    Here's the link to the listing
    s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg

2. Donn Chambers Apr 7, 2021

They look real, but 90 GBP for screws is robbery. Which isn’t surprising, because people get these from ADs then jack up the price knowing someone is going to do a Google search, find their listing, and hit buy.

Better to call your AD, explain the issue, and see if they will mail you a screw or two. Or put the watch on a strap until you can get the screw replaced for free at your AD.

3. Rado63 Apr 7, 2021

I know the omega service center will sell some parts and maybe they will sell the screw you need. Call and ask before you buy only because I have seen many times parts for watches listed online at a price greater than you could buy from the service center or AD.

4. Evitzee Apr 7, 2021

Always use a threadlocker, I use low strength purple. Never lost a screw.

5. Sammoor Apr 8, 2021

Thank you guys. I called the service centre and they have refused to do so without a "repair" so would actuallly be cheaper to buy the 90gbp one