Another Daniel Craig mystery watch sighting...

Locked
Posts
2,403
Likes
2,699
Not the green I wanted to see released. But kudos for another no date variant
 
Posts
355
Likes
295
So was this is the new seamaster redesign? Because this is another variant of the watch, again and not the regular continuation of the lineup variant 🤭

It looks cool for that line up though, but I’d prefer a date on it
 
Posts
6,438
Likes
31,622
The 100CHF cheaper claim on T&T is incorrect as the NTDD on mesh is €11.1k and the green one €11.9k:


 
Posts
2,701
Likes
3,018
Surprisingly, there isn't a huge upcharge the bronze gold. Only $700 USD more compared to the NTTD in full titanium.
 
Posts
7,779
Likes
14,376
Green is the new blue, has been for a couple of years now. But green stuff never ages well, imo.
 
Posts
2,383
Likes
11,266
I suppose if you want Ti but not a NTTD it's an option at least.
 
Posts
35,654
Likes
39,900
ongoing discussion can go in this thread, going to lock this one for now just because its a different topic: