And What Did You Buy Today?(Not Watches or related)

Posts
537
Likes
2,717
It was a couple of weeks ago already, but I bought this:

A Davidoff Duocut punch cigar cutter. I had used one for years before stupidly damaging it by dropping the thing while one of its two blades was extended. And of course, it landed precisely on it, bending it and making retraction impossible. I really wanted to get myself a new one, but these things are very expensive, and I had got my first one at a great price. So I waited for the right opportunity to come along, and it took about a year and a half.
 
Posts
2,413
Likes
3,220
You can do things on a table saw that a track saw can't do, and vice versa. So you really need both 馃槉
Yeah, breaking down a large sheet of ply by myself on a table saw would suck, super easy with a track saw.
 
Posts
563
Likes
4,039
You can do things on a table saw that a track saw can't do, and vice versa. So you really need both 馃槉
"The whole point of a track saw is lost if you keep it a secret! Why didn't you tell the world, eh?!"
 
Posts
9,264
Likes
77,214
The two cases of wine arrived within 15 minutes of my new (vintage) KS
 
Posts
4,019
Likes
45,233
The two cases of wine arrived within 15 minutes of my new (vintage) KS
My way of celebrating 馃帀馃帀
Edited:
 
Posts
898
Likes
1,074
Actually, I didn't buy a watch today but last week I bought this thing. Just to get around, ya know.

 
Posts
563
Likes
4,039
Still talking after all these years. It was either this or an Audi. I chose the one that best retains its value. The seller even threw in the correct tall, brown boots. (in case there are any Joe collectors here)
 
Posts
898
Likes
1,074
Still talking after all these years. It was either this or an Audi. I chose the one that best retains its value.

Ouch.
 
Posts
58
Likes
173
My wife bought me 2 pair of levi jeans for my bday. Does this count?
 
Posts
898
Likes
1,074
My wife bought me 2 pair of levi jeans for my bday. Does this count?
Bzzzzzt. Sorry, no, the thread title clearly states "and what did you buy".

But happy birthday!
 
Posts
58
Likes
173
Bzzzzzt. Sorry, no, the thread title clearly states "and what did you buy".

But happy birthday!
Thank you!