Alternative bracelets for the Seamaster 300 Co-Axial Master

Hi guys;

I'd originally posted about this a few days back, but what I'm assuming might've been a site update lost the thread (I assume there was no infraction as I haven't been notified of anything and it seems a fairly innocuous question)

Anyway, any alternative bracelets for the ref. 233.32.41.21.01.002? Mine is coming on strap, and while I may switch from Nato to leather, and have ordered an Omega bracelet, I'm still curious if anyone has suggestions of other bracelets for this model? I had considered a BoR, but can't seem to find any with the correctly curved end links.

So...any thoughts?

P.S. Mods if somehow I did break a rule here, let me know - definitely not looking for any knock-offs for the record, just interesting, perhaps more 'retro' styled alternatives!

*edit: from leather to Nato, oops!
Edited:

Lets see that puppy, C.
Give us a little visual of your wrist candy.

Interesting. I replied to that thread and was hoping for updates. I just checked and can’t find it either. Very strange. Anyway, hoping to see if anyone has ideas.

I have tried a couple of BoR options but the end links do not line up with the holes properly.

Lets see that puppy, C.
Give us a little visual of your wrist candy.

Quick snap in my kitchen's hazy lighting, but meant to put this on the WRUW earlier!

IMG_5668.jpg

I've seen the 300 on mesh (not sure where owners sourced them from) and it looks killer, but 21mm mesh is pretty hard to come by – and I don't think Staib (the gold standard for milanese) doesn't offer that size. Watch Gecko has a mesh variant in 21mm that could work, but I can't vouch for the quality.

I've seen the 300 on mesh (not sure where owners sourced them from) and it looks killer, but 21mm mesh is pretty hard to come by – and I don't think Staib (the gold standard for milanese) doesn't offer that size. Watch Gecko has a mesh variant in 21mm that could work, but I can't vouch for the quality.

I had a good leather from WG on a vintage Seiko of mine for a long while - I might give that one a try.

Also considering a custom Bund leather with stitched accents, especially given the relative dearth of bracelets - it's the largest piece I currently own, so I figure I might as well really 'dress it up' in a fittingly retro style.

Every time I walked into Omega, this 300 easily the best looking piece on display.
it looks good virtually with any strap, any color.
I like the Omega mesh, sadly, the Apple Watch peeps ruined it for me.
(Can’t take 3 steps without seeing Apple mesh)
But if this fine thang is mine, she'll wear vintage buffalo. All that shiny glass and ceramic need no competition.

I’m not a fan of the OEM bracelet. The clasp is too big and I like a taper. I’ve just picked up this Gekota BOR. the quality is incredible for the price. I need to try and fit it this weekend, which means removing links as I don’t think there’s any micro-adjustment.

Omega vintage mesh is always a good option on SM300s, gives a very utilitarian 70s look

I’m wondering if the bracelet of the newly introduced (this week) seamaster 300 will fit on this 2014 model. The new model has a tapering bracelet with the brushed on the inside and polished on the outside... also the first link is shorter for a better fit on the wrist. I’m thinking about ordering that one for my SM 300 myself. anyone who has tested if it fits let me know..

I’m wondering if the bracelet of the newly introduced (this week) seamaster 300 will fit on this 2014 model. The new model has a tapering bracelet with the brushed on the inside and polished on the outside... also the first link is shorter for a better fit on the wrist. I’m thinking about ordering that one for my SM 300 myself. anyone who has tested if it fits let me know..

I fully support you testing this out to see if it works, so I won’t have to gamble first. 😉

I’m not a fan of the OEM bracelet. The clasp is too big and I like a taper. I’ve just picked up this Gekota BOR. the quality is incredible for the price. I need to try and fit it this weekend, which means removing links as I don’t think there’s any micro-adjustment.

I have that one as well - it fits nicely, but I can’t get past the straight end-pieces. I bought a pair of the 22mm curved pieces and filed them down, but it didn’t line up with the lug holes. Still thinking about trying some more modification of the end piece to get it to work. Will keep everyone apprised in this thread if it works.

I have that one as well - it fits nicely, but I can’t get past the straight end-pieces. I bought a pair of the 22mm curved pieces and filed them down, but it didn’t line up with the lug holes. Still thinking about trying some more modification of the end piece to get it to work. Will keep everyone apprised in this thread if it works.
I really don’t mind them. It gives a real vintage feel (hopefully!)

Did you try this? I may have to take the plunge for the small group of us that actually care about this 😁

I just called Omega NYC, they could not quote me a price nor let me order the bracelet due to its relative newness. I might have to find an owner of the new model to join me in this little experiment.

Here in Europe I believe it’s € 680,-
Please let me know if you find out more.

I just called Omega NYC, they could not quote me a price nor let me order the bracelet due to its relative newness. I might have to find an owner of the new model to join me in this little experiment.
🍿

Was just reading on WUS that someone had both models but didn’t try to see if the bracelet would fit. They had already sold the old model by the time someone asked. 👎

Was just reading on WUS that someone had both models but didn’t try to see if the bracelet would fit. They had already sold the old model by the time someone asked. 👎

What were they thinking???? 😉