Alert: Major Theft To Report

Posts
1,785
Likes
5,586
oh no. sorry to hear this bad news. hope the police will apprehend the culprits. your post will alert everybody.
 
Posts
4,106
Likes
16,320
Very sorry Adam, that's horrible news. Hope they get busted quickly 馃槨
 
Posts
63
Likes
237
Devastating news. I hope they are found soon. Just for our edification! Where they locked away? Any security? This may encourage some of us to take steps to secure ours.
But really sorry to hear
 
Posts
1,432
Likes
1,580
Must be so painful for you. Even with replacement funds the time and emotional energy in putting the collection together can't be replaced.
Did they take anything else? You have lost too much already, was just wondering if you were targeted for the watches.
 
Posts
302
Likes
2,363
So sorry to hear that!! Will keep my eyes open on the different market places and hope, you can find at least some of your watches.
 
Posts
406
Likes
704
So sorry to see this, you've got an incredible collection there, irreplaceable. Fingers crossed the police get their man and you get the whole collection back intact!
 
Posts
6,414
Likes
31,475
Gutrenching, especially if you have tried to make is a difficult as possible. Hope they turn up.
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Horrible news Adam. I am heartbroken reading this and feel for you. Hopefully between things mentioned such as security footage, distinctive markings and/or serial numbers or insurance this will come to a happy conclusion. I鈥檒l be sure to keep an eye on eBay, IG and forums.
 
Posts
386
Likes
693
Very sorry to hear this sad news. Hope you recover all if not some of those beautiful watches.
 
Posts
5,861
Likes
16,799
I鈥檓 so sorry. This news really sucks.
 
Posts
1,134
Likes
6,056
Totally gutted for you. All the very best in your quest to recover them all.
 
Posts
1,344
Likes
1,967
Appalling, I am very sorry to hear this.

All I can say is remember they are only watches you have lost, not your health or family. Keep your chin up!
 
Posts
1,288
Likes
3,352
I鈥檓 so incredibly sorry to hear that this has happened to you. I can only imagine how you are feeling today. Hopefully the watch community can help to find some of the missing watches for you.
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
That's f**ked up. 馃が馃ぎ

Good luck with the police & hopefully you will have some recovery down the line & some justice for the thieves. :whipped:
 
Posts
13,898
Likes
54,073
Every collectors nightmare. Seems to me that the building would have records of that day? Hope the police round em up. Condolences on your loss.
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Oh, my. That鈥檚 very sad. I certainly hope your watches will be found, and that the heartless thieves are caught and punished severely.
 
Posts
4,864
Likes
24,756
Happened to see this on Instagram and recognized the name.
I can鈥檛 imagine. I鈥檓 so sorry. Hopefully there will be some recovery.
 
Posts
498
Likes
911
@abrod520 Terrible news to hear, hopefully the good guys in this community can help. I know a lot have suggested posting serial numbers, but I would also suggest setting up watchrecon alerts for all your specific examples as that may help cover ground across the internet.

Such a terrible feeling...
 
Posts
913
Likes
1,596
I鈥檓 sick. So sorry for the loss. I鈥檒l have my eyes peeled online. Many are very recognizable. If the thief is smart they鈥檒l never make it online, but a smart is an oxymoron... best of luck. Will start looking.