Aftermarket bracelet + Genuine clasp? - speedy

Anyone here have an aftermarket bracelet for their speedy with an oem omega clasp? Seeing if this is possible as i dont know if the links fit or what not. Trying to get that oem speedy look but since i dont wear my speedy really in bracelet type situations, i dont feel like i can justify the cost of a oem bracelet. This is probably the first time ive been wanting to wear my speedy in a suit-type setting since 10+ years. Uncle Seiko has no idea if genuine omega clasps work. Not sure if anyone has tried it. I have a speedy bought new in 2017. Thanks!

So you have an Omega clasp but no bracelet? Can you show photos of the clasp, maybe with measurements.

Not sure if anyone has tried it.
So many people have tried it successfully and there are a number of threads on it already. I’m failing to find these threads at the moment, but if you google “site: omegaforums.net uncle seiko omega clasp” you will start to find answers. Even if you search the forum for uncle seiko bracelets, you’re bound to find posts talking about how to make it work.

IMG_6054.jpeg

Yes, I put an Omega 1162 clasp (Speedmaster Mark II/Mark IV, I think) on a Forstner flat link bracelet. It was an easy swap. It looks good, wears well, and it’ll get the job done until I scrape up the funds for a legit Omega bracelet.

I don’t know if the same swap works with any of the Uncle Seiko bracelets, but I have a US Holzer around here someplace so maybe I’ll give it a try. I suspect it might also be possible to use most of the US clasp and just swap out the top piece, as I think the US latching mechanism is built into the lower pieces of the clasp.

Thanks for the responses. I should have searched first. My fault. Looks like some have done it but need to search more for a bit more detail. (like https://omegaforums.net/threads/uncle-seiko-1479-bracelet.150507/)

I'm also slightly leery that Uncle seiko's straps are the marked up $60 ones on eBay (and even cheaper on aliexpress)

I need to also source an omega clasp somewhere. Any retailer anyone recommends?

Anyone here have an aftermarket bracelet for their speedy with an oem omega clasp? Seeing if this is possible as i dont know if the links fit or what not. Trying to get that oem speedy look but since i dont wear my speedy really in bracelet type situations, i dont feel like i can justify the cost of a oem bracelet. This is probably the first time ive been wanting to wear my speedy in a suit-type setting since 10+ years. Uncle Seiko has no idea if genuine omega clasps work. Not sure if anyone has tried it. I have a speedy bought new in 2017. Thanks!
I have 2 of those - US 1171 + Omega clasp and Forstner classic flat with the comfort link + Omega clasp. Could part with them as not wearing . You can msg me.