A.I. What Do You Think?

Posts
2,830
Likes
14,935
Numerous “smart” people say that government should regulate and control A.I.
sounds like a hell of a plan
Still trying to analyze how the dreaded A.I. affects my life.
I suppose I see younger people getting dumber than they already are. They seems to think the computer/device can decide whether they shit or go blind.
I have nimrod blathering at office about A.I. this A.I. that
Shut the F up
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Numerous “smart” people say that government should regulate and control A.I.
sounds like a hell of a plan
Given the power of A.I., do you really think that the government should not have any involvement? Do you wish that the government had never had any control over nuclear weapons?
 
Posts
1,179
Likes
1,760
I think the doomsday fears of A.I. taking over the world are ridiculous.

A nefarious agent may use A.I. to do it, but A.I. won't do it on it's own.
 
Posts
432
Likes
1,044
Numerous “smart” people say that government should regulate and control A.I.
sounds like a hell of a plan
Still trying to analyze how the dreaded A.I. affects my life.
I suppose I see younger people getting dumber than they already are. They seems to think the computer/device can decide whether they shit or go blind.
I have nimrod blathering at office about A.I. this A.I. that
Shut the F up
See? Another weird post. You're going to give yourself a heart attack. Although I'm still almost 100% certain you're an AI bot spewing the Fox talking point of the day.
 
Posts
4,073
Likes
6,980
I await the AI overlords. It will hasten the arrival of the Kwisatz Haderach and the true salvation of mankind. Or hasten death to us all, either way I’m ok with it.
 
Posts
3,297
Likes
9,923
I await the AI overlords. It will hasten the arrival of the Kwisatz Haderach and the true salvation of mankind. Or hasten death to us all, either way I’m ok with it.
Addaam reshii a-zaanta
 
Posts
30,181
Likes
77,927
Numerous “smart” people say that government should regulate and control A.I.
sounds like a hell of a plan
Still trying to analyze how the dreaded A.I. affects my life.
I suppose I see younger people getting dumber than they already are. They seems to think the computer/device can decide whether they shit or go blind.
I have nimrod blathering at office about A.I. this A.I. that
Shut the F up
 
Posts
331
Likes
1,019
I am stuck between the incredible value it can bring vs the risks/concerns.

It can be a wonderful, time-saving tool. Truly drives efficiency.

Have also seen people become so dependent so quickly that their soft skills weaken.