60's Seamaster: Looking for More Info

Is anyone able to please give me slightly more info about this watch. I can't seem to find it on the Omega database despite having its reference number. It's also much larger than my other dress watches from the 60s at 36.5mm. Also, one last question, is the bracelet original?
Thanks in advance!

Omega Seamaster
Reference: 165.011-62 SC
Year: 1962
Cal: 552
Movement: Automatic
Power Reserve: 36h
Jewels: 24
Case Diameter: 36mm
Edited:

Funny, I just sold one here on OF. Well, indeed this is a jumbo seamaster from the 60's. You can find these often in Asia which makes me to believe they were mainly sold there. Somehow more jumbo-ish omega's were sold there. Anyway, I dont know if that's the original bracelet. It's a beads of Rice bracelet 1502 with No. 12 endlinks. I think these were made untill the mid 60's. But the 165.011 were probably sold with different bracelets/straps. For example, mine came with a 7912 and #4 end links. You could choose probably for a leather strap as well.

Thanks @Shabbaz you're right I purchased this from a jewelry store in Tokyo for €250, it came with this bracelet and a black vintage leather strap that has an Omega logo on the buckle but no other markings on the back of it which led me to believe it wasn't genuine but perhaps it is... Thanks so much for your responses I really appreciate them 😀

€250? That's a bloody bargain. I received mine yesterday, also from Japan, and I paid much, much, much, much more, but no regrets.

IMG_5300 Kopie.jpg