50s Omega Seamaster

The only thing incorrect is the decagonal crown which belongs on a Connie.

Have you checked the video posted above? The OE says it's the only Seamaster reference that came with the decagonal crown known from the Constellations of the period. While I don't have proof, I've owned two examples of the ref, both of which came in pretty unmolested states with period correct flat feet thick decagonal crowns. If you google the ref. you'll also find quite a few examples with them. I don't see any reason why the crown of the OP should be incorrect and personally, I certainly wouldnt replace it.

Have you checked the video posted above? The OE says it's the only Seamaster reference that came with the decagonal crown known from the Constellations of the period. While I don't have proof, I've owned two examples of the ref, both of which came in pretty unmolested states with period correct flat feet thick decagonal crowns. If you google the ref. you'll also find quite a few examples with them. I don't see any reason why the crown of the OP should be incorrect and personally, I certainly wouldnt replace it.
Yup. Edited my post straight after posting as I realised I’d missed the video! Cool to see a decagonal crown on a Seamaster